2014/15 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
21 games to play yet a lot can happen in that time.We were where Leeds are 2 years ago and we escaped relegation thanks to a draw with Barnsley and Peterborough losing.We are 8 points clear which might seem like a comfortable cushion but 3 losses would soon whittle that down.Its a hard league is the championship and i think its all over for Blackpool i cannot see them escaping but you never know they might get the miracle needed to survive.Leeds are like us and quite capable of pulling sumat special out of the bag of tricks.In some ways we dont wanna lose em but on the other hand to swap em with Sheff Utd or Bradford wouldnt go a miss.

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Superwhites pull out of the relegation zone by thrashing Stanley 3-0.
New signings help rovers to their most convincing win of the season so far.
It was so nice to be entertained and 3 goals to boot!
Yay! Woohoo! Bring on Hartlepool!

Reactions: 6 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I saw that! I thought you would be well pleased with that result. :) FGR won 2-1 away and I'm happy with Leeds point against Birmingham. Now just a matter of a little Manchester Club tomorrow. ;)

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Leeds struggled for a point, terriers got a heavy defeat (again!)

Think the gooners can get something tomorrow. As long as they don't forget to defend!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
Well, I hope you've all missed me.

Obviously the mighty hammers aren't going to get relegated this season despite predictions from the northern contingent :)

Heroic display against Everton in the FA Cup, to be fair I thought we deserved it on the balance of play although we didn't take our chances. Who'd of thought that Carlton Cole would keep us in the game??

Looks like I've got tickets for next Sunday at Bristol City :singing:

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
:)SEMIPHOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNIIIIIIIICCCCC!!!!!!!!! You're back! You've been awol a long time! I hope West Ham beat Bristol City, I was pleased they beat Everton:)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

Yeah that was a great result for them well done and now it can be done so keep at it and get away :)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Leeds struggled for a point, terriers got a heavy defeat (again!)

Think the gooners can get something tomorrow. As long as they don't forget to defend!

Yeah we lost but ive heard good reports that even when we went 1-0 down we didnt give up we gave our all and made a brave fight back but alas they some how found a way through and slotted home a 2nd goal and we still refused to lay down and die.If we could keep that performance up then we should get to safety.
Leeds the Jammy devils grabbed an equaliser they were lucky.Still they arent out of danger yet.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I saw that! I thought you would be well pleased with that result. :) FGR won 2-1 away and I'm happy with Leeds point against Birmingham. Now just a matter of a little Manchester Club tomorrow. ;)

We owe you a thrashing in 2 weeks time when you come over here to make up for the was it 3-0 thrashing you gave us at Elland Road last September.Bring it on :D

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You didnt like that then Zand lol
Not a lot lol. We'll see! :)

I did like today's trip to Manchester though. Awesome. That was well worth the £57 ticket money. Arsenal were amazing. For the first time ever the 4 of us each gave a player marks out of 10 and one of them got 4 10's (Cazorla of course) It was like watching a different team; this is what we've been waiting for - at last!:) Yay!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Really impressed with arsenals display and performance. Is it a one off?
Santi was awesome.
£57 omg!
How much are the teas?
Anyone would think the Etihad was next door to Stamford bridge or, oh yeah the Emirates in North London!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Really impressed with arsenals display and performance. Is it a one off?
Santi was awesome.
£57 omg!
How much are the teas?
Anyone would think the Etihad was next door to Stamford bridge or, oh yeah the Emirates in North London!

I wouldn't know about the teas - we have our food and drink in ASDA before the game :) Yes I know the prices at the Emirates are a little dearer for ordinary tickets (the average is skewed because of the club level tier), but you get a comfy softer seat with leg room for that. Also league matches are always sold out, so supply and demand can put prices up. They are extending the Etihad yet their ground is already too big for them (we let them know that yesterday ;)) and they have pots of money, and are buying up everything around them; they could at least give us better seats to sit on. But hey, like I said, it was well worth it yesterday. :D The journey home was very pleasant and didn't seem to take long at all and we got back just in time to see MOTD2:)

Santi was awesome indeed! He couldn't have done any more. No-one let us down though, maybe Ramsey a little, but that's all.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not a lot lol. We'll see! :)

I did like today's trip to Manchester though. Awesome. That was well worth the £57 ticket money. Arsenal were amazing. For the first time ever the 4 of us each gave a player marks out of 10 and one of them got 4 10's (Cazorla of course) It was like watching a different team; this is what we've been waiting for - at last!:) Yay!

57 quid ? hells bells no thanks.Football has turned in to a money making sport now

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
57 quid ? hells bells no thanks.Football has turned in to a money making sport now
Yes it is a lot of money, but that's our one luxury, this season anyway. We don't smoke or drink or have many meals out now or go out elsewhere. If we have a holiday this year it will be a weekend break. We may decide not to go to matches at all next season. So that's why wins like this are wonderful! :D It's a very good 'legal high' :D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Football is my only sin!!
If I could afford it I would defo doors away days!
'Oh what fun to watch Rovers win away'
As the song goes and it's true. Had some great trips around the country!

Reactions: 3 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I cant afford but ive always said if the Town got drawn against one of the Big prem teams in the cup at home id be willing to go along id pay up to say 35 quid for the privalege.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Oldham Athletic's derby against Rochdale has been postponed the day before the match because of expected freezing temperatures and snow.

Obviously anticipating snow up there in Lancashire lol