2014/15 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Good win for Spurs puts Man City at the top on goal difference.Getting tight now at the top and Southampton are going great guns.Gunna be an interesting 2nd half of season.

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good Luck everyone whos still in the cup :) Not gunna make any predictions cos with cup matches you never know whos gunna win its usually full of twists and turns.I will say Good luck to Blythe Spartans against Birmingham and Gateshead away to West Brom and Southport away to Derby And Dover home to Crystal Palace tomorrow.Good luck lads hope you make history :)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Blythe Spartans go out after a valiant effort they led 2-0 for most of the match.Southport are out too as are Gateshead.You have to feel so sorry for Southport a penalty in the dyeing minutes took em out :(
We bow out as well but not too upset at that cos we can now concentrate on staying in the Championship.I'm annoyed with Johnathon Hogg getting sent off for Violent conduct the tosser.Id kick his backside all round that stadium.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We got stuffed, but we had a go!
Premier talent and skill against league 2 poor defending is what settled it. Good crowd as a bonus! 10k seemed more!!!!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
We got stuffed, but we had a go!
Premier talent and skill against league 2 poor defending is what settled it. Good crowd as a bonus! 10k seemed more!!!!

Yes you had a brave attempt but against a Prem side it was an uphill struggle.You have more important matters to deal with like staying in league football.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Which of these ‪#‎FACup‬ ties is most likely to produce an upset today?
- Dover Athletic v Crystal Palace
- QPR v Sheffield United
- Stoke City v Wrexham
- Yeovil Town v Manchester United

I reckon Sheff Utd will just about stuff QPR
Man U ought to stuff Yeovil
Crystal Palace will no doubt beat Dover.
And Stoke to beat Wrexham.
And Sunderland should we hope stuff Leeds

Guess we shall find out later

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Thats Dover out the last of the no leaguers.Leeds out as well and Sheff Utd disposed of QPR i was right when i said that would be the big upset.Well done Blades :)

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Thats Dover out the last of the no leaguers.Leeds out as well and Sheff Utd disposed of QPR i was right when i said that would be the big upset.Well done Blades :)

Did you see the crowd at Dover Athletic, bet they wish they could get many people in the stands every week :D

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Did you see the crowd at Dover Athletic, bet they wish they could get many people in the stands every week :D
Rovers had a great response to the Wirral public over 10k and only 800 swans fans. Double our normal gate. Great to see. Maybe better things on the horizon. Blades and tractormen did well!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rovers had a great response to the Wirral public over 10k and only 800 swans fans. Double our normal gate. Great to see. Maybe better things on the horizon. Blades and tractormen did well!

Only 800 Swansea fans ? Now id call that poor support.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Just noticed that out of the 28 matches played this weekend only 4 have gone to a replay next week.Quite unusual isnt it.Though theres 4 more to play yet.Burnley v Tottenham may be one of em tonight.Liverpool should beat Wimbledon.Everton and West Ham may well be a draw.And Scunthorpe v Chesterfield is also too close to call.
If i was a gambling man i think id put a few bob on Bradford to beat Millwall next Wednesday night.They are a good outfit at the moment are Bradford.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Back to bread and butter league games tomorrow. Mocambe away! I'm hopeful for a point tomorrow at least. Things are changing at Prenton Park. 7 players have been told they can go. New signings and hopefully more to come.

C'mon Superwhites!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Back to bread and butter league games tomorrow. Mocambe away! I'm hopeful for a point tomorrow at least. Things are changing at Prenton Park. 7 players have been told they can go. New signings and hopefully more to come.

C'mon Superwhites!

7 players been told they can go ? blimey thats an awful lot of players

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
7 players been told they can go ? blimey thats an awful lot of players

Did say that we needed a clear out. Two have gone and five on transfer list.
Had two youth players on bench.
Good point happy with that! We've got two home games now and need some luck and 6 points.

Good win for terriers john!!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Did say that we needed a clear out. Two have gone and five on transfer list.
Had two youth players on bench.
Good point happy with that! We've got two home games now and need some luck and 6 points.

Good win for terriers john!!

Cheers Mate.Yes i can see your point you need to do something and pretty quick too to avoid dropping to the Conference.Good luck hope you can get things turned around and stay in the league.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Leeds are the ones that are struggling now lol.