Forum members talents?

S

Sable_Jan

Sorry adrian, I will pm you about how I made it and Sd as well, :) BFN ps I will have ago at most things, I used to draw as well, but haven't done that for donkeys years, but my son is a very talented artist, just as a hobby though, he's very talented :D <3 my oldest brother is too.
Just remembered, used to love drawing birds as a kid (no Adrian, don't mean I drew eggs) I digress, always from the side and I do believe they were robins....how things come,around eh?

Reactions: 4 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just remembered, used to love drawing birds as a kid (no Adrian, don't mean I drew eggs) I digress, always from the side and I do believe they were robins....how things come,around eh?
I must admit Jan, I have a keen interest in birds. Never got one to let me draw her yet though.
I have painted a bird though.................................she was livid, she'd only just bought that dress.:D:D

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh I'm sorry, I seem to have gone off track again so I think I'd better stay away from this forum unless I can think of another talent I have.

S

Sable_Jan

Oh I'm sorry, I seem to have gone off track again so I think I'd better stay away from this forum unless I can think of another talent I have.
Your talent young Chimp is making us all laugh and as you have done it again I'd say you're right ON track :D:D

Reactions: 8 people

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Reactions: 2 people

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
I can hold a pen between my toes and sign my name with both feet. As with my hands though I do favour the right.

Reactions: 5 people

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I can hold a pen between my toes and sign my name with both feet. As with my hands though I do favour the right.
Just out of curiosity does it look like your hand signature?

Reactions: 2 people