Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
* For people new to this thread...just go to the last *
* page. You don't need to read through this thread *
* to "get it." ENJOY! X *

Being able to laugh, & find humour in life is wonderfully therapeutic. Having Diabetes is a pain in the $<¥@ at times....humour helps. So folks, welcome to have a smile on me. Today my topic is "Dog Shaming." Don't know what that is?? Well, take a look....you'll soon pick it up. :) Enjoy. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

More tomorrow folks. Good health & best wishes. X

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 36 people

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Most are funny, but I feel sorry for dog number 4; it's not as if he knows how to use a human toilet, and I myself wouldn't like to be locked in a tiny room for hours! This is more shaming for the owner.

Cute "guilty" faces, though! :D

Reactions: 19 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
I think this one's my favourite....

image.jpg

Reactions: 31 people

Merrylizard1314

We had a dog that killed 3 fur coats that had belonged to my mother, and scattered pieces all down the stairs. And showed no remorse!
Liked your concept, AJ10. Hope you are chuffed.

Reactions: 15 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
We had a dog that killed 3 fur coats that had belonged to my mother, and scattered pieces all down the stairs. And showed no remorse!
Liked your concept, AJ10. Hope you are chuffed.

Hahaha...What a rascal of a dog! X Guess I am chuffed...if my thread makes people smile, then it's served its purpose. X

Reactions: 11 people

JoyceGlasgow

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi Alisonjane, keep posting please makes me smile and I am sure I am not alone. Thanks
PS it is cats that wreck my furniture lol

Reactions: 11 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Happy Saturday everyone. Good to know people are enjoying the pictures & that it is indeed bringing smiles. I always laugh when I see baby pics with mad quotes attached. So, here's a few of my favourites. Good health everyone.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Smiles all round. X

Reactions: 23 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Happy Sunday folks. A nice sunny but breezy day here in Newcastle. Contemplating cutting the grass...but my body wants a Nana-nap instead!! Decisions, decisions. Today's smile topic is kids & dogs together. It never ceases to amaze me how placid & resigned to their fate the family pet becomes around toddlers. Lol. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Enjoy your Sunday people. X

Reactions: 20 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Happy Sunday folks. A nice sunny but breezy day here in Newcastle. Contemplating cutting the grass...but my body wants a Nana-nap instead!! Decisions, decisions. Today's smile topic is kids & dogs together. It never ceases to amaze me how placid & resigned to their fate the family pet becomes around toddlers. Lol. X

View attachment 14148

View attachment 14149

View attachment 14150

View attachment 14151

View attachment 14152

Enjoy your Sunday people. X
How cracking are they

Reactions: 9 people

MikeZ

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
This thread reminded me of this video I saw yesterday:

Hi @MikeZ
Watched several of these. Laughed out loud...and scared my sleeping hubby half to death. Loved them. :)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Absolutely brilliant, I hate Sundays but today I smiled a lot, thanks Alison

That's good to hear @poohtiggy. I'm glad the pics brightened your Sunday. Hope you keep dropping by. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Happy Monday everyone. Today's pics are all about "Teamwork." Some are funny, some romantic, even innovative. But all of em should raise a smile. Have a great day folks. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 24 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi folks. The thread doesn't appear to be getting much traffic. Members aren't visiting in the numbers I'd hoped for. I appreciate the forum is primarily for Diabetes related enquiries/information & most don't go beyond that. Which is fine. Many thanks to all of the members who've popped in, had a smile & left lovely comments and "likes." I'll post for a few more days before knocking it on the head. Best wishes & good health everyone.

On this Tuesday, I'm posting some random cartoon jokes. Hope they bring a smile. Have a good day folks. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 27 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Reactions: 9 people

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Keep posting, Alisonjane. It's good to have some light relief :)

I often pop in to this forum for a few minutes and some smiles :) I'm sure many other people do even if they don't comment.

Reactions: 15 people