Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Just found this thread; love it, please keep us smiling!

Thank you @Arab Horse. It's lovely to have another face pop in for a smile. Keep visiting & let us know which pics you liked the best. Have a lovely day. X

Reactions: 6 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Dogs have souls and have the same emotions and intelligence as humans. As an owner of a sneaky, cute, manipulative and joyful Border Collie ( who sadly passed away aged 14 ) those guilty faces say it all lol. Dogs belong with mankind.

Reactions: 11 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dogs have souls and have the same emotions and intelligence as humans. As an owner of a sneaky, cute, manipulative and joyful Border Collie ( who sadly passed away aged 14 ) those guilty faces say it all lol. Dogs belong with mankind.

Awwwww, I'm sorry to hear you lost your Border Collie to the big dog park in the sky. They leave such a mark on your life though, huh. These are for you. ;)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 13 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Reactions: 11 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Awwwww, I'm sorry to hear you lost your Border Collie to the big dog park in the sky. They leave such a mark on your life though, huh. These are for you. ;)

View attachment 14259

View attachment 14260
Thanks but she's still in my heart, you never lose their spirit. She was a black and white BC and the wee tri coloured Border Collie in my avatar is my niece's dog Beau (aka Bo Sheep lol) and she is my bestest pal

Reactions: 12 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
On this warm July Saturday, I'm going to put up some fun pictures for all you cat lovers. Although I've never owned a cat, several of my friends do. And, it has to be said, they're truly NUTS! They get themselves into the strangest of places...and always have this "well, what about it" attitude...like it's everyone around them who's weird, coz it can't possibly be them! Lol. One particular friend has a lovely black n white cat called Basil. He almost gave me a heart attack one day when he hid inside one of my Ugg boots which I'd taken off when I arrived. I was just about to put my foot into it, when this little black face popped up. I screamed, threw the boot up into the air.....and the last I saw of Basil was him fleeing down the hallway like a rocket. My mate said she couldn't coax him out from underneath her bed, where he'd hidden, for 3 hours afterwards. And he only emerged after being bribed with a tin of Sardines. Hahaha. I'm still not sure exactly which one of us got the biggest shock that day. :eek:

Hope these pics raise a smile & help brighten your Saturday. Have a good one folks. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I think most cat owners will relate to THIS one.............

image.jpg

Awwwww, this one's just SO cute that I had to include it. You can't not smile. :)

image.jpg

Reactions: 20 people

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Those are fantastic! 2 and 3,are my favourites, I think, but they all made me smile ;)

Reactions: 9 people

JoyceGlasgow

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Jogging
Absolutely brilliant I have 3maine coon cats(rather large breed) and can relate to how they will squeeze into the smallest of places and at times look so uncomfortable, but the noise the 3 of them make when they decide to chase each other during the night is something else. Thanks and have a great Saturday.

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
I loved them all and if they don`t make you smile nothing will ..a big thank you

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi folks. Thank you for popping along to view the posts. I'm glad so many of you are enjoying the thread. And it's really great to see the pics / jokes that you're uploading & sharing too. The very first topic of this thread was "Dog Shaming." I collected so many pictures because there were absolutely loads that made me laugh. So on this Sunday, I'm going to share a few more shame faced canine photographs with you. Which will be YOUR favourite?? Best wishes & good health everyone. Have a nice, relaxing Sunday if you can. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

View attachment 14294

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 22 people

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I never knew this thread existed until today. I usually access the forum via my phone so I am limited to what threads I can reply to. It is a wet and rainy Sunday in Thornton so this thread has definitely put a smile on my face :)

Reactions: 5 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I never knew this thread existed until today. I usually access the forum via my phone so I am limited to what threads I can reply to. It is a wet and rainy Sunday in Thornton so this thread has definitely put a smile on my face :)

That's a lovely thing to say. Keep dropping by @4ratbags. And feel free to laugh yourself stupid!!! X :D