Diabetic meetup 3, 1st of August, Richmond Park

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I just realised I am moving house next weekend, so definitely can't make the walk or the pub :-(

wookie101

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sadly I'm away that weekend, but will definitely hook up for another time, would be great to talk and get helping tips from others, not to mention some good exercise...

Have fun!!!

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Weather forecast looking good for tomorrow :)no idea how many people is coming but I will be waiting in front of richmond underground station at 11 am.
please remember about the water and some sweets. Tommorow we can enjoy few haribos:hungry:

Reactions: 2 people

rachel162

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm fairly new to this forum and would love to actually meet some more people with T1 but am away on the 1st :( will hopefully make the 26th though, have fun guys :)

Reactions: 4 people

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
I'm fairly new to this forum and would love to actually meet some more people with T1 but am away on the 1st :( will hopefully make the 26th though, have fun guys :)
It would be great too see you on 26th, you will enjoy it, good to meet others in the same boat

ChrisMaleType1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Rob, E(v)elina (sorry, nice name:)), Eva and Matthew (not so grumpy after all), it was fabulous to meet you today. Sorry I had to leave very early due to forgetting my asthma medication. First time we met, I forgot my bp medication, so you're seeing an improvement. I'm only half-joking there. Seriously though, I'll hopefully see you at the next meeting on the 26th. If the weather's nice again perhaps we do something outside again. Richmond was fantastic.

We left the station at about 10 past eleven so really hope we didn't miss anyone. Everyone was really friendly so I'd encourage people to go to our future meetings.

Last edited by a moderator:

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Rob, E(v)elina (sorry, nice name:)), Eva and Matthew (not so grumpy after all), it was fabulous to meet you today. Sorry I had to leave very early due to forgetting my asthma medication. First time we met, I forgot my bp medication, so you're seeing an improvement. I'm only half-joking there. Seriously though, I'll hopefully see you at the next meeting on the 26th. If the weather's nice again perhaps we do something outside again. Richmond was fantastic.

We left the station at about 10 past eleven so really hope we didn't miss anyone. Everyone was really friendly so I'd encourage people to go to our future meetings.
Hey Chris
Really sorry that you had to pull out. It was a long walk - 5 hours including stops, but thoroughly enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing you next time.

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks again to @ewelina for organising this :)

And thanks to @xAoifex for the Percy Pigs :eek:)

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

FullSizeRender 4.jpg

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 196
Reactions: 6 people

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

Hi Chris:) Hope you are feeling ok now. Don't worry we can do Richmond walk again. Hopefully you wont forget anything! I will send you a check list :) See you soon

Reactions: 5 people

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thanks to Aoife, Matthew, Chris and Robert for joining me today. It was a great day in Richmond Park and I hope we can make it again some time soon

Reactions: 8 people

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Reactions: 2 people