images

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
My favourite is the "one toy was a stick" pic. But, they're all fab @CollieBoy.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Mine was 11.7 yesterday morning :( but 6.8 today maureen5752. I've got my flu jab next Tuesday but I've been struggling with my levels for a few weeks now and nearly maxing the gliclazide out so think it'll be insulin soon :( oh the joys!!
Hope your better this morning
I've been offered insulin but not sure what to do. Think medicine or statins are bothering me, also my longggg blonde hair is falling out in handfuls since started meds! Just my luck. My sugars went sky high before meds but I got it all down in less 3 months, sugars, cholesterol and triglizerites (can't spell that). Just have to keep going zzzzzz hope your well and welcome. I've learnt a lot on this forum

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Try to keep on topic please folks. This thread is an escape from diabetes. X

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Reactions: 13 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes