• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »
EllieM
Reaction score
8,630

Latest activity Postings About

    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to lovinglife's post in the thread About to get a CGM with Like Like.
      Yes I can see the advantage there most definitely, but I’m more thinking of those “out in the wild” who have seen the “adverts” of...
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to Anthony Gillespie-Smith's post in the thread Closure of Mylife App with Hug Hug.
      This will put into danger many Diabetic type one insulin pen users. Is this really the goal of the SINOVO company? Seems rather cold and...
    • EllieM
      EllieM replied to the thread Closure of Mylife App.
      Welcome to the forums @Anthony Gillespie-Smith . You aren't alone in your unhappiness...
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to Tony337's post in the thread Back with bad news with Like Like.
      Hi @JennyP I am a well controlled type 1 of over 50 years and like you i am on 2 insulins. I am well versed with feeling depressed as i...
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to Jhorsnel's post in the thread LADA after being initially diagnosed as T2 with Winner Winner.
      Same here. Type 2 in Dec2020 with a1c of 112. 6 months diet change later (ignored the metformin) it was 44. It slowly crept up (with...
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to Nicola M's post in the thread About to get a CGM with Like Like.
      I wear mine on my stomach (Simplera), mainly due to the fact it was easier to put the patches over the top when they’re on my stomach. I...
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to Tony337's post in the thread About to get a CGM with Like Like.
      Hi I wear mine about 2 inches from my arm pit so my shirt covers it and i pop a plaster on when swimming. The libre person will insist...
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to Lakeslover's post in the thread About to get a CGM with Like Like.
      I think the libre is only licensed to wear on the back of the arm although I have read of some people on here trying it elsewhere. I...
    • EllieM
      EllieM replied to the thread Back with bad news.
      I am wondering if you ever had T2 or whether your issue has always been (lack of) insulin production. No one would know without a...
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to helenb1979's post in the thread Back with bad news with Agree Agree.
      Sending you lots of love and hugs. Xx
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to Antje77's post in the thread Back with bad news with Agree Agree.
      Can you ask for a referral to an endocrinologist? Basically, your diabetes is treated a s T1, because like T1's you don't produce enough...
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to JennyP's post in the thread Back with bad news with Hug Hug.
      Hi all, I am back here with some bad news. My T2 changed. I am now T3c. My pancreas was discovered atrophied on a CT Scan. This finally...
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to Antje77's post in the thread Faulty Humulin Kwik Pens with Informative Informative.
      Doesn't matter, my insulin is kept at fridge temperature in winter a lot of the time. (I like to have fresh air in my house so 5 degrees...
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to Hopeful34's post in the thread Faulty Humulin Kwik Pens with Like Like.
      If you use a reusable pen, with cartridges this would maybe solve the issues you're having. Just a thought if you haven't used them.
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to urbanracer's post in the thread Travel with Agree Agree.
      Hi @Sally12 If you really want "fridge cold" then google - Portable insulin refrigerator and you will find various options, none of...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top