Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Of the members that have disclosed their diabetes type and set it to be publicly displayed, there's about 20,000 :)

Reactions: 3 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Of the members that have disclosed their diabetes type and set it to be publicly displayed, there's about 20,000 :)

Can I ask how many are type 2, compared to type 1 ?

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Can I ask how many are type 2, compared to type 1 ?
Roughly double, but once again that only includes members who have disclosed their type and opted for it to be publicly displayed :)

Reactions: 2 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Daft question, but where are the settings?

Go to your Username in the top right-hand corner and hover over it with your cursor, your Profile Page will appear where you can change your settings and preferences.

mojo_101

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Got username and basic details, but I don't see any detailed settings on ipod, do i need a pc? Thanks

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Got username and basic details, but I don't see any detailed settings on ipod, do i need a pc? Thanks

Use Safari on your iPod. In the top right of the page by the envelope for messages, you should see a little square with your username on. Click on that and a box should open with a list of things like Preferences which you can then click on.

JaneC

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Wow! Way more than I was expecting! Thanks @Giverny!
Yes but obviously this forum is open and used by loads outside the UK so I guess numbers of type 1's would be greater than you'd expect if assuming this was UK based only?

mojo_101

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Use Safari on your iPod. In the top right of the page by the envelope for messages, you should see a little square with your username on. Click on that and a box should open with a list of things like Preferences which you can then click on.
Ok i give up am i showing type 1 or not. If not, exactly which setting do i change? Many thanks

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ok i give up am i showing type 1 or not. If not, exactly which setting do i change? Many thanks
Showing Type 1 here
Screen Shot 2016-02-03 at 21.00.55.png

Reactions: 2 people

mojo_101

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Ok thanks for all your help.

Some of the settings and preferences could have clearer explanations for those who are not social media junkies. How do i flag mediators?