What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

DiabeticDadUK

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
No lap of honour today but not bad
5aab57434e339dd3cc16c68f654665c9.jpg

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
GOOD MORNING. DIABETNAM!!

It's a great day so let's all stay on topic..
I don't like the smell of napalm in the morning. So any OTs will need to go hence forth..

@Louisette , welcome! :cool: would you like me to give you & @Prem51 a brand new thread?

@dollydreamer , to start a thread. Find the section in the forum you want to post & click on the green button (top right.) marked "post new thread."
Hope this helps?!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: AM1874

Louisette

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
GOOD MORNING. DIABETNAM!!

It's a great day so let's all stay on topic..
I don't like the smell of napalm in the morning. So any OTs will need to go hence forth..

@Louisette , welcome! :cool: would you like me to give you & @Prem51 a brand new thread?

View attachment 22863

Hello Jaylee

ooops - sorry to have transgressed on my very first post. I will be careful in future. Thanks for the welcome and offer of our own post. Not needed, feel free to erase it :)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello Jaylee

ooops - sorry to have transgressed on my very first post. I will be careful in future. Thanks for the welcome and offer of our own post. Not needed, feel free to erase it :)

No problem Louisette! Sometimes people get lost.. ;)
It's great you are here!
Feel free to start a topic in the appropriate sub forum querying anything you like. (Including red wine & cheese!) :D

I'll leave a link to the forum rules for anyone a little unsure... http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/community-ethos-forum-rules.50278/