What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...after several Gin & Tonics last night...up & moving around but not totally in sync yet...possibly too much Gin & not enough tonic?...urghhhhh...snow forecast today...something to look forward when I'm dragging poor ol' Harry round the park this morning...more coffee needed...woke to a 5.2

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Morning...after several Gin & Tonics last night...up & moving around but not totally in sync yet...possibly too much Gin & not enough tonic?...urghhhhh...snow forecast today...something to look forward when I'm dragging poor ol' Harry round the park this morning...more coffee needed...woke to a 5.2
I'll have to try that remedy! It may bring down my BG levels K

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
5.6 this morning after third night with next to no sleep and a bunch of weirdish readings yesterday was 6.2 after lunch then several hours after and not eating was 8.0 before dinner then 6.4 an hour after dinner and then 5.3 an hour after that and 5.4 at bed time. Theres no accounting for D even when you think you've got it hacked.

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
KOT this diabetes lark seems to go in spirals...stress...lack of sleep...anxiety...agree with @Granny_grump_ likely the lack of sleep & stress is responsible...there's little we can do about that...hope you get some respite soon.

Thank you. I am hopeful that my oh is getting an interview this week and I am applying for work. Its hard tho. I look after my grandchildren so that my daughter and d in law can work, so that's going to be really difficult to manage. But in the great scheme of things its not too bad. I keep reminding myself that we are all ok and my grandson seems much better. He has another hospital apt later this month, so all fingers and toes are crossed.
Hope you are well. x

Glenmac

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.1 for me this sunny morning at 8 am after a sleeping tablet and the first good sleep for a while!This for me is very high.
This diabetes is a puzzle......low carb meal last night so stuck to the diet........this morning at10am after a low carb breakfast.......6.2..........Hope the sun is shining for you all,enjoy your weekend.:):)