Rachox Oracle Retired Moderator Messages 18,655 Location Oxford Type of diabetes I reversed my Type 2 Treatment type Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics) Yesterday at 10:07 AM #83,221 4.4 this morning
S SepticTank Member Messages 13 Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Diet only Yesterday at 11:07 AM #83,222 6.2 (111mg/dl)
F flonvic Well-Known Member Messages 2,399 Location South yorkshire Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Yesterday at 1:19 PM #83,223 7.5 for me
L legend88 Newbie Messages 1 Yesterday at 3:39 PM #83,224 How are people checking their levels. I don't have anything to use to check mine?
helenb1979 Well-Known Member Messages 124 Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Insulin Yesterday at 7:03 PM #83,225 5.3 this morning
helenb1979 Well-Known Member Messages 124 Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Insulin Yesterday at 7:03 PM #83,226 legend88 said: How are people checking their levels. I don't have anything to use to check mine? Click to expand... I finger prick
legend88 said: How are people checking their levels. I don't have anything to use to check mine? Click to expand... I finger prick
Silver Hammer Well-Known Member Messages 4,222 Location Bucks Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Today at 6:05 AM #83,227 6.8 this morning Maxwell
F flonvic Well-Known Member Messages 2,399 Location South yorkshire Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Today at 6:59 AM #83,229 7.3 today
Inchindown Well-Known Member Messages 1,160 Location Highlands Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Dislikes Politicians Today at 7:05 AM #83,230 5.2 at 0700 this morning.
F filly Well-Known Member Messages 4,362 Location East Midlands Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Diet only Dislikes Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel. Today at 7:07 AM #83,231 8.6
M Mark Rawlinson Well-Known Member Messages 1,082 Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Insulin Today at 7:13 AM #83,232 Saturday and another 8,0
Rachox Oracle Retired Moderator Messages 18,655 Location Oxford Type of diabetes I reversed my Type 2 Treatment type Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics) Today at 9:21 AM #83,233 4.7 today
L Lainie71 Well-Known Member Messages 2,823 Location South Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Diet only Dislikes The term "big boned" lol repeatedly told this growing up! Today at 10:26 AM #83,234 6.5 this morning
helenb1979 Well-Known Member Messages 124 Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Insulin Today at 11:08 AM #83,235 5.8 today
S SepticTank Member Messages 13 Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Diet only Today at 12:32 PM #83,236 6.4 (115mg/dl)