Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Gravity-Carb

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Man-o-man woke at 5am after nightmare, heart racing and sweating. Checked da sugar and a 6.1 after going to bed with a 4.8.
Liver, I love you but please you don't have be so sensitive....your scaring the bejesus out of me.

Reactions: 21 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning All

5.6 for me this morning, bit better than of late as I think I'm winning my fight with a niggling cold.

Tough couple of days coming up though, taking daughter back to university - which doesn't sound much, but incurs a 500 mile round trip with more stuff in the car than I thought existed.....

Reactions: 19 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Morning folks. 4.7 fasting today after a 5.5 at bedtime. Considering the Ben & Jerrys ice cream at dinner yesterday, I'm happy with the reading. Nice to have a treat now n then. Have a good day everyone.

image.jpg

Reactions: 17 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
4.9 today, my lowest yet - must have been that 3mile walk last night☺

Reactions: 18 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
4.8 this morning. I am pleased with that:). Looks like my numbers are starting to come back to normal for me

Reactions: 22 people