‘Stop Eating After 7pm’ Challenge

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.
You seem to finishing daily food early. Are you noticing any effects?
I seem to have an eating window of around 6 hours. I am either not hungry or low on food. Often forgetting to take something out of the freezer to cook. Sometimes the meat takes ages to defrost. If I can stick to the long fast then I do notice a better weight loss. One thing I have noticed is that I am eating very little cheese.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

MissMuffett

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just scraped in at 6:55! Finished with a low carb baked custard and eating it cold was even better, so creamy!

Reactions: LivingLightly

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm meeting the 19.00 deadline comfortably and still feel pleasantly full at bedtime. FBG levels first thiing in the morning are in near enough the same range as before, but post breakfast BG readings have improved noticeably since embarking on this challenge.

Reactions: MissMuffett

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

MissMuffett

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I had a big ribeye and low carb baked custard at 1:30, I’m still feeling full so won’t eat anything else

Reactions: LivingLightly

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Boringly predictable, I know. I'm still hanging in there, meeting the 19.00 deadline and feel pleasantly full at bedtime.
It's time to hit the hay now. Sweet dreams everyone.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Another social event for me tonight. Pub meal, meeting at 7 so heavens knows when we shall eat.
however, I've tried to balance it with fasting until 1 and nothing else in between today.
I shall also lengthen my fast tomorrow to compensate

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Today we ate earlier and had concluded our evening meal by 18.00. I'm still feeling pleasantly full as bedtime approaches.