‘Stop Eating After 7pm’ Challenge

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
We're really into the swing of this now.
Met the 19.00 deadline and still feeling pleasantly full at almost bedtime.

Reactions: MissMuffett

MissMuffett

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Went to the cinema yesterday evening so had some chicken at 3pm before I went. Resisted the cinema snacks but when I got home at 9:30 I was hungry and knew I would wake in the middle of the night so had Peanut butter on toast and a mug of decaf, probably would have been better to have had more chicken :rolleyes:

Reactions: LivingLightly

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Main meal done by 6, but am staying with a friend and the portions were small. Ended up really hungry so had 3 Brazil nuts and 2 squares dark chocolate at 10pm.
No idea what it has done to my bg as I came way without my test kit, but at least I'm not hungry and ready for sleep now.

• Hug

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
5PM TODAY

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Way after today, that damned social life getting in the way again. Feeling very over full now at midnight!

• Funny

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes