‘Stop Eating After 7pm’ Challenge

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Tonight we ate earlier than usual and had concluded our evening meal by 18.00. I'm still feeling pleasantly full as bedtime approaches.
Nighty night all.

Reactions: MissMuffett

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Outdoors in a cold wind most of the day, we had worked up an appetite and concluded our evening meal well before 18.00.
I'm still feeling pleasantly full as bedtime approaches.

Good night all. Sleep well.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It was a close run thing this evening, but we met the 19.00 deadline. I'm feeling pleasantly full as bedtime approaches.
Night all.

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
One more thing, here in UK, clocks go forward one hour at 1.00 am, so an hour less sleep unless we hit the hay a little earlier than usual tonight.
Here's hoping it doesnt mess with our circadian rhythms!

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Cut it fine this evening, but we met the 19.00 deadline. The missing hour of beauty sleep last night is beginning to tell, but I'm feeling pleasantly full as bedtime approaches.

Good night all.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Made the 19.00 deadline in good time this evening and I'm still feeling pleasantly full at bedtime.
Night night all.

MissMuffett

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sorry I’ve been off the radar this weekend. Guests staying meant it was difficult to organise the evening meal before 7pm but normal service will be resumed now.

Well done everyone for sticking with it x

Reactions: LivingLightly

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sorry I’ve been off the radar this weekend. Guests staying meant it was difficult to organise the evening meal before 7pm but normal service will be resumed now.

Well done everyone for sticking with it x
Thanks for the update @MissMuffett. Good to know it's not illness that has kept you from posting.

• Friendly

Rfcj

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Who will join me?

I intend to do this for the rest of January- 10 days and hopefully I’ll have broken the habit by then and carry on.

I‘m not hungry, I suspect I’m bored and it’s becoming a habit. So I thought if there were a few of us that struggle with this it would be good to record our successes and make suggestions on how we coped.

@LivingLightly?

Rfcj

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi, I can hardly admit to this problem. I too eat out of boredom & stress. I too need this to stop. I started today by getting rid of my Easter leftovers. I’m with you!!

• Winner

CANL

Ok, I’m in.. I eat out of boredom and it’s a bad habit.
Good idea to record our successes. Can we share once a week how many days we were able to commit to the challenge?

• Winner

MissMuffett

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ok, I’m in.. I eat out of boredom and it’s a bad habit.
Good idea to record our successes. Can we share once a week how many days we were able to commit to the challenge?
Definitely! Whatever suits you best, it’s all good :cool:

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well missed the deadline tonight. Have eaten early but waiting for food delivery .....................Have been waiting since last week.
Getting pretty p----d off.
That should have been here before 7pm....

• Hug