2014/15 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Another one not happy. No games for 2 weeks, and now it seems no manager or coach either. Riga failed to get Oyston the owner to sign up 4 new players, announced the club had no hope of staying in the Championship this season without them and promptly left the country for his home in Belgium. His assistant left. No official statements, just rumours, but Riga has been seen this afternoon back in Blackpool. Probably just come back to collect his stuff, and who can blame him. No manager or player worth their salt will sign for this miserable rogue of an owner.

Yeah the way things are going Blackpool will get relegated and Fleetwood will take their place.If you support Blackpool youd be better shifting up the coast

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm looking forward to see how we do with our new Manager.His first few games are gunna be toughies for him.Middlesbrough on Sat Then Wigan,Leeds and Millwall and Wolves.Test him out will those lol

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Have just watched the top premier rejects from Scotland give the world champions a hell of a fright. They played with skill, flair, passion, fight and good tactics and were well organised.
That's what the England team need for tommorow. Can't see it though!

Reactions: 3 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Its not all over for em though im guessing theyll play the other 4 teams at some point and the winner of each group qualifies.I dunno how it works the Uefa

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
18th November England v Scotland as a friendly wow that will be some game

7th June 2015 Republic of Ireland v England another good game on the cards

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
England gonna get beat 2-0.

Can't believe who's playing!

We are 20th now in the FIFA rankings!!!!!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Can't believe that!
Totally called that wrong!
Good win though, good away win!
Some good performances, still some shouldn't be there though!

Reactions: 4 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
More importantly 2 goals for an Arsenal player !:);)

Indeed :)

There was talk that Roy was starting to get tough with the squad and being quite verbal with them on the weekend, seems to have done the trick tonight.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well done England 2-0 is a good win.Shame they didnt perform like that in the world cup lol

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
So anyways whos the next manager to bite the Bullet i wonder ? Cockaday has gone from Leeds the other day.Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has showed a keen interest in the job.Not a bad choice as he was a striker for them once so would know a bit of sumat about em.I've always said that Andy Booth would have made a great manager for us as he's Huddersfield born and knows the club inside out.Just same as Alan Shearer would have been an excellent manager for Newcastle.I see by the football news our newbie Chris Powell has said an extended break from the game is good for managers after they lose jobs.Hes maybe got a valid point there.Powell, sacked by Charlton in March, was appointed Terriers boss last week on a rolling contract.I wonder what they mean by a Rolling contract ? (a contract that continues automatically unless someone decides to end it) That somebody being Dean Hoyle if we dont start performing within the next few matches lol. Be interesting to see how we do get on now hes in the driving seat.
"I would look at trying to ask managers to have a mandatory two or three months off after a job," the 45-year-old told BBC Radio Leeds.

"You get time to look at yourself, what went well and what didn't and how you can improve."

Maybe thats what Man utd need to get em back on track lol.
And as for Blackpool well they really do need a decent manager and fast

Last edited by a moderator:

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Gary Rowett: Burton manager 'turns down' Blackpool offer
Burton Albion manager Gary Rowett has turned down an approach from Blackpool, according to the League Two club, despite Belgian Jose Riga still being in charge at Bloomfield Road.

Riga, 57, fell out with chairman Karl Oyston before the start of the season.

Rowett, 40, told the club website : "Following discussions with Blackpool, I have decided to remain at Burton Albion for the foreseeable future.

"I feel as though it is not the right job for me at the present time."

Former Charlton boss Riga took charge of the Seasiders in June and has only overseen six competitive matches so far.

One things for certain the Pool do need to get sumat sorted and fast or they are gunna be in deep do do

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Indeed :)

There was talk that Roy was starting to get tough with the squad and being quite verbal with them on the weekend, seems to have done the trick tonight.

Something he should have done out in Brazil dont you think

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
Just passing through, I'll try and catch up with everyone later -

@nosher8355 Fanimo to Tranmere on loan!! I've seen him play a couple of times, talented youngster showing a lot of promise. You've only got him for a month though, don't forget to give him back!!

Reactions: 3 people