2014/15 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just passing through, I'll try and catch up with everyone later -

@nosher8355 Fanimo to Tranmere on loan!! I've seen him play a couple of times, talented youngster showing a lot of promise. You've only got him for a month though, don't forget to give him back!!
Hey @semiphonic you ok?

Seen it on one of our fans forums. It wasn't confirmed so I didn't post.

They say that he is a lefty and speedy Gonzales can't get near him!
If that's true brill ! We have Bell Baggie but a bit more pace as an option! Wow!
Think I have seen him. Has he played at international level?
It's. A pity it only a month tho?

Will I have to thank BFS for the loan?

Reactions: 3 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Just been watching NE local TV news. The site of the former Roker Park is a housing estate with street names such as Midfield Crescent and Promotion Crescent. Didn't see a Relegation Road though ...

Reactions: 6 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
According to the cubs website, the loan could be extended beyond the month.

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
There are so many innuendos. If this wasn't a family orientated forum there'd be so many things we could say about Fanimo........

Reactions: 6 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I've had better times mate to be honest, I'm doing ok but have some family problems.........

If memory serves me right, Fanimo is REALLY quick
Sorry to hear about that! Hope things sort themselves out. They mostly do especially with family. My lad had a burst in the bathroom last night,
a blowback, all sorted now and a new sink for nowt!
Ho hum mate! Off to footie with the kids now!!can we win back to back?

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Sorry to hear about that! Hope things sort themselves out. They mostly do especially with family. My lad had a burst in the bathroom last night,
a blowback, all sorted now and a new sink for nowt!
Ho hum mate! Off to footie with the kids now!!can we win back to back?

Good luck hope they do

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
The premierships back so here goes,

Arsenal v man city. Draw
Chelsea vswansea. Draw
Palace v burnley. Home
Soton v Newcastle away
Stoke v Leicester Home
Sunderland v spurs draw
WBA. V Everton. Away

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Man City to beat Arsenal a convincing 1-2 win i reckon.
Liverpool and Villa to draw

Birmingham to beat Leeds i hope
Blackpool are almost certain to notch up their 6th loss cos Wolves are on fire at the mo
Bolton to beat Sheff Weds
Huddersfield to beat Middlesbrough and give our new manager his first win and our 2nd of the season.
Fleetwood should anhilate Crawley
Bradford to beat Swindon
Sheff utd and Rochdale to draw

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Rovers to get a point at least at 'pools'

Fingers & everything crossed!!!!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Oh well Birmingham and Leeds just drawn.Ok so we need to win now and overtake Leeds lol

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Not holding my breath for a win for Blackpool against Wolves today, especially following the more bizarre week ever known in football. Manager Jose Riga returned from his home in Belgium to take all the training sessions, clearly not walking out even though any sane manager would have done after the previous week's shenanigans. Meeting arranged with owner/chairman Karl Oyston. Riga turned up. Oyston didn't. Where was he? He was doing his damndest to poach Burton Albion's manager, news of which reached the media. The BA manager turned down Oyston's offer, which is only to be expected. No-one will work for such an unprofessional owner. How could any owner/chairman do this when his current manager (under contract) is still in post and still working? Today the pre-match support for Riga from all the fans is unbelievable. We have a cash rich club for Championship standards, a well respected professional manager, plenty of team spirit amongst the players, and an owner determined to see the club fold and blaming everyone else. What hope?

Reactions: 3 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Not holding my breath for a win for Blackpool against Wolves today, especially following the more bizarre week ever known in football. Manager Jose Riga returned from his home in Belgium to take all the training sessions, clearly not walking out even though any sane manager would have done after the previous week's shenanigans. Meeting arranged with owner/chairman Karl Oyston. Riga turned up. Oyston didn't. Where was he? He was doing his damndest to poach Burton Albion's manager, news of which reached the media. The BA manager turned down Oyston's offer, which is only to be expected. No-one will work for such an unprofessional owner. How could any owner/chairman do this when his current manager (under contract) is still in post and still working? Today the pre-match support for Riga from all the fans is unbelievable. We have a cash rich club for Championship standards, a well respected professional manager, plenty of team spirit amongst the players, and an owner determined to see the club fold and blaming everyone else. What hope?
Feel for you fans of the 'pool.

It won't always be like this.
As a lower league fan of real footie. It could get worse, it did for us!

We have a silver lining now!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
2-2 Arsenal and Man City not bad i suppose and Welbeck rattled the post with his new team

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

As things stand you have your first point of the season