2014/15 Football Season

dtennant9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
New owners announced. Former player and FA chief exec Mark Palios and his wife named new owners!

Hopefully the investment the club needs is forthcoming. Great news!

Always good when clubs get some good investment.

It must be big news, even merited a reasonable sized piece in the Dundee Courier. ;)

Reactions: 2 people
D

Deleted member 83869

Well they haven't beaten us since 25th February 2013 (when Bale scored that goal), so surely the odds are in our favour ;)
They hopefully are! My work owns a box there...and one of my colleagues is a Spurs fan...would love to see us beat them muhahaha

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
You have so many 'that London' derbies that you really should have the 'Capital one cup' all to yourself. It would probably be nicknamed the 'southern softie competition'

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
You have so many 'that London' derbies that you really should have the 'Capital one cup' all to yourself. It would probably be nicknamed the 'southern softie competition'

I like the sound of that, and you northern monkeys could keep the Johnstone Paint Trophy all to yourselves!

Reactions: 4 people

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
They hopefully are! My work owns a box there...and one of my colleagues is a Spurs fan...would love to see us beat them muhahaha

Are you going to the game? I didn't go at all last season, a combination of distance and the awful football we were playing, think I'll make more if an effort this season....

D

Deleted member 83869

Are you going to the game? I didn't go at all last season, a combination of distance and the awful football we were playing, think I'll make more if an effort this season....
No not this week...I haven't been to a game since I was little and that was a U21 game against arsenal....and we won some trophy lol!!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I like the sound of that, and you northern monkeys could keep the Johnstone Paint Trophy all to yourselves!
We would call it 'the ay up cup'!

The paint pot cup is the only realistic chance we have to lift a cup!

Had good times in that cup in the nineties! Love to go back to wombley!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Part timers!
You're sky sports armchair supporters!
You must have a bit of LFC blood in you!
There's nowt worse than a kopite armchair supporter!

Mind you I would be very choosy if I had to pay premiership prices!!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Mind you I would be very choosy if I had to pay premiership prices!!

Its a 500 mile and 8/9 hour (+ the game) round trip for me mate, a lot easier and cheaper to go and watch it at the pub! I usually try and get to 10-15 games a season, but I have to think of the cost and effort involved, I don't mind losing games (in fact I'm used to it) but I do want to see the players making an effort. It didn't happen much last season.

We won a cup at the weekend, the world famous Marathonbet Cup! Mind you, we beat Sampdoria to win it.

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
No not this week...I haven't been to a game since I was little and that was a U21 game against arsenal....and we won some trophy lol!!

You should take advantage of the box if your work allow it

D

Deleted member 83869

You should take advantage of the box if your work allow it
It's mainly for customers lol! I am not sure what games we have I know Tottenham...Hull and Arsenal are a few but that's all I know! we only got it the other week ahhaa

C

chris lowe

Can I put football, athletics, rugby, motor racing and any other sport I've not thought of in the room 101 thread? (Only joking!)