2014/15 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I
Oh dear.....so you were lucky to get a point then.
thought that we were lucky to get anything even nil!
League two standard is just above Sunday League! Sorry to those who play on a Sunday!!!!

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Changed my avatar tonight. This is Prenton Park at midday before this seasons opener v York. Photo taken from the kop.

Reactions: 7 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Are you bragging or complaining?
Neither, I thought if I got used to looking at the photo of the place where I got injured I might not break down in tears at matches when/ if(!) Arsenal score this season.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Don't worry yourself. Arsenal will have a good season I believe that they will finish top 4 again. Barca have taken vermalen off your hands. Good business again Arsene!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Don't worry yourself. Arsenal will have a good season I believe that they will finish top 4 again. Bar a have taken vermalen off your hands. Good business again Arsene!
Yes we were delighted at his move to Barca, very good business Arsene.I remember when vermaalen first came to us, he was so good and Gallas played better with him there too.....happy days.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yes we were delighted at his move to Barca, very good business Arsene.I remember when vermaalen first came to us, he was so good and Gallas played better with him there too.....happy days.
Rovers have a rare record with the gooners. We are one of the teams that were never beaten when we played at Highbury. It was a cup game in the seventies. (Could not be!) only looked at the picture of a newspaper cutting today! We won 1-0. And I can't think of details at the moment.

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
First round of the Carling cup or league cup or whatever its called on Tuesday night.Can we get a bit further than the 3rd round i wonder.Hull knocked us out last time in the 3rd round.Having beaten Bradford in the first round and Charlton in the 2nd round that was a great win as Charlton have always been a bogey team for us.

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Anyone want a manger.Ours has departed after the fans jeered him after yesterdays abmismal 0-4 defeat by Bournemouth.So Mr Robins is in the dole queue thats a shock and a half.

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
I thought that we were lucky to get anything even nil! League two standard is just above Sunday League! Sorry to those who play on a Sunday!!!!

A point's a point though mate, however you achieve it

Well I agree with @semiphonic . Man Utd will win the Premiership this season, they have less games to play than the other big names as they aren't in Europe. So I'm saying ManU, Man City, Chelsea .......and please, please Arsenal 4th and Spurs 5th....then all will be well with the world! :)

My predictions for top 5 in the prem - Utd, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool

I also predict that West Ham will sack BFS and he'll go to Tranmere Rovers where he'll be welcomed with open arms (that'll teach @nosher8355 !!!)

Reactions: 6 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
OK so this morning the Community Shield was a 'tin pot trophy'. Now it's a trophy!:)

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
It just like buses! None for ages then two come within a short time!

Reactions: 3 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
First round of the Carling cup or league cup or whatever its called on Tuesday night.Can we get a bit further than the 3rd round i wonder.Hull knocked us out last time in the 3rd round.Having beaten Bradford in the first round and Charlton in the 2nd round that was a great win as Charlton have always been a bogey team for us.
Forest for us! Any bets on the score being more than five to them.
Huddersfield will bounce back. Middle of the table for the Terriers. Enjoyed going to the Galpharm or whatever it's called now!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Its the John Smiths stadium.Yes we will bounce back.Looking for new manager now to replace Mark Robins

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
New owners announced. Former player and FA chief exec Mark Palios and his wife named new owners!

Hopefully the investment the club needs is forthcoming. Great news!

Reactions: 5 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
New owners announced. Former player and FA chief exec Mark Palios and his wife named new owners!

Hopefully the investment the club needs is forthcoming. Great news!
Wow, that's brilliant news. Really pleased for you.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
@ Nosher i cant workout who your team is ?