2014/15 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Believe, the terrier let me down, I predicted the team's that are regular posters back either won or drew,
Only your lot let me down. I did say that we would all get beat. Ha!

Youd not catch me placing a bet or owt on the Town lol

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, Wednesday is here.

Don't get me wrong, I have a soft spot for West Ham ....... but they're gonna lose tonight. :)

Come on you Saints!

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
You'd never catch me in the bookies either, especially with the Rogers.

Hammers and saints a draw methinks!

Utd, city, Chelsea and palace to win, west Bromwich a draw.

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
You'd never catch me in the bookies either, especially with the Rogers.

Hammers and saints a draw methinks!

Utd, city, Chelsea and palace to win, west Bromwich a draw.

Yep you were right about the Hammers and Saints
Utd City and Chelsea all won
West Brom won 2-0

Pretty good predictions Nosher :D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Notts Forest hammered another nail in the Wigan coffin last night 3-0 me thinks Wigan will be parting company with Malky Mackay if he aint careful.I wonder if Blackpool will also part company with Clarkey as well.
Villa have got shut of Paul Lambert no surprise there.

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Starting to believe that West Ham might be safe from relegation now ... ;)

Reactions: 9 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Notts Forest hammered another nail in the Wigan coffin last night 3-0 me thinks Wigan will be parting company with Malky Mackay if he aint careful.I wonder if Blackpool will also part company with Clarkey as well.
Villa have got shut of Paul Lambert no surprise there.
The manager merry-go round. Bit late to be changing managers after the transfer window.
Someone has to go down! Why is it the managers, always to blame??

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Starting to believe that West Ham might be safe from relegation now ... ;)

Possibly even Saints, though you start to wonder, if they can't even beat a team with 10 men who's goalie was sent off :). I have been laughing like a drain for some weeks now, waiting for most of the UKs football journalists to recant all their "Saints are favourites to go down" stuff from the start of the season.

I am also hoping that we stay above Liverpool, and that they don't qualify for the Champion's League, so that I can send messages to Messrs Lovren, Lallana and (less so) Sir Ricky Lambert, consoling them for having defected to a team that won't be in Europe next year..........

I suspect they will get a lively reception at St Mary's on 22nd - though Lovren probably won't feature, except as a fixture on the Sub's bench :D

Reactions: 6 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Barnsley have sacked their manager as well now it was on the news this aft

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
FA Cup day tomorrow and Sunday sees Bradford take on Sunderland.Hopefully the Bantams will win that one.If they were good enough to see Chelsea off in the 4th round then surely they ought to beat **** like Sunderland.Up the Bantams :)

Nosher who are your tips this week ? are you going tip us Terriers well ? I reckon we could well get away with a nice little draw.We usually do well against the good teams and lose to the ****.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
FA Cup day tomorrow and Sunday sees Bradford take on Sunderland.Hopefully the Bantams will win that one.If they were good enough to see Chelsea off in the 4th round then surely they ought to beat **** like Sunderland.Up the Bantams :)

Nosher who are your tips this week ? are you going tip us Terriers well ? I reckon we could well get away with a nice little draw.We usually do well against the good teams and lose to the ****.
No predictions, just hoping that our teams do well this week, John I'll be treading soon your Yorkshire ground tomorrow as . I'm going to the York v Tranmere match. Wish us luck! I know about your loyalties to Yorkshire team's (except utd). I do think both utd and terriers will get a result.
As it's the cup, I'd like to think that it's an underdog weekend. And results will mirror that.

The big clubs don't need the money, the lower league clubs do!

Sorry John I think the cherries will put a few past you!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
No predictions, just hoping that our teams do well this week, John I'll be treading soon your Yorkshire ground tomorrow as . I'm going to the York v Tranmere match. Wish us luck! I know about your loyalties to Yorkshire team's (except utd). I do think both utd and terriers will get a result.
As it's the cup, I'd like to think that it's an underdog weekend. And results will mirror that.

The big clubs don't need the money, the lower league clubs do!

Sorry John I think the cherries will put a few past you!

Ah right dear old Bootham Crescent eh once went there when i lived in York way back in 1998.Hope Tranmere manage to grab some points mate. I tend to Favour all the Yorkshire sides except you know who lol but i also know Tranmere need the points more than York do.Hopefully you may get Halifax next year they are doing well and looking like play off candidates.Speaking of Play off candidates Fleetwood are also in a good place to snatch a play off spot along with Sheff Utd and Bradford its gunna be interesting as to who comes up to join us.Notice i say to Join us lol im confident we can pull the great escape off yet again.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
First time at Boothferry park, unusual for me to go to a new ground.
Will be interesting tomorrow as York also need points.
Think Fleetwood will not just make it.
Would love to see Halifax back, went there in eighties. Hope stadium is just as good! Lol!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
First time at Boothferry park, unusual for me to go to a new ground.
Will be interesting tomorrow as York also need points.
Think Fleetwood will not just make it.
Would love to see Halifax back, went there in eighties. Hope stadium is just as good! Lol!

Hope you dont go to Boothferry park or you'll be in Hull lol Hull City used to play there.:D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well so Far York are 1-0 up and so are Bournemouth as are Leeds :(