2015/16 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I see that Eastleigh are playing Tranmere this weekend.

Beastleigh are local to me but I'm not a great fan, so..... come on Tranmere! :happy:

C'mon Rovers, can we take it to the last game.
Travelling down. Important game.

Reactions: 4 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Saints have Aston Villa at St Mary's today. If we can't win this one etc etc etc.................

:eek:

(Edit: I seem to be getting an attack of venue confusion again - it's at Villa Park, not St Mary's. However, if we can't win this one, even away, etc etc etc .......)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Saints have Aston Villa at St Mary's today. If we can't win this one etc etc etc.................

:eek:

(Edit: I seem to be getting an attack of venue confusion again - it's at Villa Park, not St Mary's. However, if we can't win this one, even away, etc etc etc .......)

Good luck :D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well there we go another day football comes to an end
We have drawn 1-1 with Birmingham a good result. I was listening to it on the radio channel we nearly scored a winner in stoppage time.
Elsewhere well MK Dons got hammered 1-4 and are now down along with Charlton and Bolton.
Newcastle pulled off a crucial draw with Liverpool to keep their hopes of avoiding relegation intact. Going to be an interesting finish at the bottom who is going to be joining Villa in the Championship. Looks like going to the wire.
Nice 2-4 win for Saints.
Nice 4-0 win for Man city.

Nice 4-0 win for Bradford keeps them in the play offs Bit of a scrap at the other end whos going to be going down with Crewe and Colchester could well be decided next week.

Nice win for Carlisle Mr Cumberland but alas too little too late :(

Nice win for Mr Nosher all on the last match lets hope you can pull it off mate :)

Reactions: 6 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good solid performance against Beastleigh. Late headed winner.
Team and system changed to disrupt their play and we dominated and deserved win, full blooded good game.
Still have very small chance of getting into play offs.
We have to win against Grimsby and Braintree have to lose against Altrincham.
Can't believe we are still involved!

Right down to the wire.

Reactions: 6 people

maisiepug

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
idiots who think they know everything but they really know nothing
Well one trip to Wembley done, two more to go now, United on the Saturday, Hereford on the Sunday, me thinks a nice long weekend in London coming up. Hereford have now gone 23 away games undefeated, have scored over 130 goals in the league so far 8 - 0 to-day and Mills scored his 50th goal for the season, and the Bull (Mascot) Ronaldo is allowed to go to Wembley for the Vase final as well, good times all round.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well one trip to Wembley done, two more to go now, United on the Saturday, Hereford on the Sunday, me thinks a nice long weekend in London coming up. Hereford have now gone 23 away games undefeated, have scored over 130 goals in the league so far 8 - 0 to-day and Mills scored his 50th goal for the season, and the Bull (Mascot) Ronaldo is allowed to go to Wembley for the Vase final as well, good times all round.

Glad you are enjoying it and hope the other games are good :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Not a bad day for the regulars on here well done all

I was going to enter the London marathon but they got my application mixed up with Mo Farah's

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Newcastle and Sunderland both scrapping well I think Sunderland will stay up I think Norwich will be relegated the Mackems and Geordies to fight it out for survival

In Northern league Darlington have been crowned champions continuing their rise back up the pyramid

Play offs are Blyth Spartans v Workington Reds and Salford City v Ashton

It has been a competitive league this season

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Saw that Jack Wilshere played 2nd half for Arsenal today do you regulars think he should go to the Euro's? Personally I would leave him out

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Woy certainly has his work cut out for him!
There are all the new blood that impressed against Germany and the usual crew that flopped against Holland.
We need flair and there are always that fear of being too forward thinking, just to get to the knockout stages.
We don't need players in the squad that just placate the big clubs fans and pick a well balanced team and squad. Youth, flair, skill and full backs that know how to pick a cross. We need goalscorer and not stoppers

We need a miracle, and the youthful players are the ones who will do it with no fear. Take pace, take skill, take players in form. Even if they don't play for Utd, Citeh, Liverpoo..

Woy needs to take Cresswell from wet spam, cos he's in really good form and would earn Rovers some much needed dosh!

I would take Wilshire, if he was really fit.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Foxes winning 2-0 at the moment just need Spurs to lose tomorrow night and the job is over Up the Foxes :D

Reactions: 3 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well Leicester edged closer to the title last night as West Ham held Spurs to a draw. Craig Dawson went and scored for Spurs after 33 mins i was thinking it was gunna be a win for Spurs but alas the same bloke scored in the right end this time and levelled it at 1-1.Leicester go 7 points clear with 9 points left to play for so if they can overturn Man Utd on Sunday thats it game over and the title will be theirs :)

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
....if they can overturn Man Utd on Sunday that's it game over and the title will be theirs :)

Not sure it's going to happen like that, but wouldn't it be great to see? :)

There's many a slip and all that, and Leicester have three tough games as a run-in, but surely they are going to do it now.

maisiepug

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
idiots who think they know everything but they really know nothing
Well done to Hereford FC, champions at first attempt, won again 4 nil away from home to clinch Midland League Title, onwards and upwards lads, Two trophies won already, next try for trophy on Thursday and then of course the big day at Wembley in May.

Reactions: 8 people