2017/2018 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Away to Stoke. Doesn't seem that long ago that we played em and looking at the results we played em and drew 1-1 at home boxing day. Hopefully this time we can beat em cos we sure do need to get a move on and get a few more wins to be safe.
Hope everyone else gets a good result. Good luck :)

Reactions: Cumberland

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
And another defeat. 2-0 to Stoke. Not looking good at all. Good job Brighton got slaughtered 4-0 by Chelski. We need Spurs to beat the Saints tomorrow and Man City to beat Newcastle tonight or we will be in trouble and how. :eek: Next week is the cup and Birmingham come up here.

Well done Tranmere on winning :)
Draw for Carlisle a point is better than nowt I suppose.

Reactions: Cumberland and zand

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Another three points to the superwhites, but not as convincing as it should have been.
Giving goals away as easy as we did, we shouldn't have to score three to win a game.
But only five points off top spot now!
Not a good day all round for you lot, some really strange results today, especially in the championship!

Big, big derby next, Wrexham away next Saturday!

Reactions: Cumberland and zand

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just got back from watching my 2nd FGR game this season. FGR 5 Cambridge 2 Woohoo! That's 2 games and six points I've watched FGR achieve. Very entertaining match. 'Grubb, Grubb will tear you apart again...' Happy days. Shame about Leeds losing to Millwall though. :(

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just got back from watching my 2nd FGR game this season. FGR 5 Cambridge 2 Woohoo! That's 2 games and six points I've watched FGR achieve. Very entertaining match. 'Grubb, Grubb will tear you apart again...' Happy days. Shame about Leeds losing to Millwall though. :(

Can FGR survive?

Leeds will bounce back!

Hopefully, Rovers can visit Nailsworth in league two!
Hope they have a better option on the food by then!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
We sounded like the better team at Stevenage anyways a draw is better than defeat

Good win for Tranny
Tough for Terriers

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
We sounded like the better team at Stevenage anyways a draw is better than defeat

Good win for Tranny
Tough for Terriers

Yeah it now means we have a mountain to climb. Just 14 games left so I reckon we need to win half of them if we are to remain a Premiership team and also hope those below us suffer defeats.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Can FGR survive?

Leeds will bounce back!

Hopefully, Rovers can visit Nailsworth in league two!
Hope they have a better option on the food by then!

The new players have certainly added something to the team, so I hope they can stay up, but there's still lots of work to do to get to safety. It was a pleasure to see a team who want to compete . I've not seen that at any of the recent Arsenal games that I have been to. Yes Rovers v Rovers in league 2 next season would be good. I really hope it happens:)

I tried my first aloo tikki burger yesterday. It was OK lol.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
City didn't let us down. They beat the Geordies so now we need Spurs to help us out too. Otherwise Saints would go ahead of us should they win. :eek::D

Reactions: jay hay-char

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Yeah it now means we have a mountain to climb. Just 14 games left so I reckon we need to win half of them if we are to remain a Premiership team and also hope those below us suffer defeats.

You had a decent start to the season so a return to that sort of form should see you safe

I have my fingers crossed for you

Reactions: johnboy412000

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The new players have certainly added something to the team, so I hope they can stay up, but there's still lots of work to do to get to safety. It was a pleasure to see a team who want to compete . I've not seen that at any of the recent Arsenal games that I have been to. Yes Rovers v Rovers in league 2 next season would be good. I really hope it happens:)

I tried my first aloo tikki burger yesterday. It was OK lol.

We play FGR at home next Saturday a repeat of the reverse fixture is what I’m hoping for

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I see that Watford have canned Silva: I wonder if we'll take him on? He was on the shortlist as a replacement for Puel, but opted for Watford, and surely we can't carry on with Pellegrino much longer. Can we? :eek: