2017/2018 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
And the Saints go marching on out of the relegation zone and above us on GD. Exactly as I feared. Now I'm a Saint fan on Tuesday night we need you to beat Swansea and then its all on next Sunday. We play Arsenal and Swans play Stoke so I'm afraid we are gunna be relying on Stoke to come alive and win it. But to be honest I think I'll say Hasta La Vista Premiership been nice knowing you.

Reactions: Cumberland

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
West Brom have bowed out despite their excellent win today. I really feel for them.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Looks like its going right to the wire now @jay hay-char you were very unlucky mate. Tuesday night is gunna be mighty interesting and you need to beat the Swans or it could be curtains cos I cant see you beating Man City next Sunday. We will try and soften em for you when we play em tomorrow :eek::wideyed::watching:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well done Tranny hope you win the final

Carlisle were all over Newport

Thank you Keith Curle I wish you well

Well, what an afternoon!
We are on our way to wemberley! (Again!)

I have never seen our players so determined.
Hopefully we can do it this time!

Woo hoo!

Wemberley, wemberley, wemberley!
We're on our way to wemberley!

Woo hoo!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Sir Alex Ferguson, who led Manchester United to 38 trophies during 26 years in charge, has had emergency surgery on Saturday for a brain haemorrhage.

A United statement said the procedure "had gone very well but he needs a period of intensive care to optimise his recovery".

Ferguson, 76, retired as United manager in May 2013.

He was at Old Trafford last Sunday, when he presented Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger with a commemorative trophy.

Here's hoping he makes a speedy recovery.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Looks like its going right to the wire now @jay hay-char you were very unlucky mate. Tuesday night is gunna be mighty interesting and you need to beat the Swans or it could be curtains cos I cant see you beating Man City next Sunday. We will try and soften em for you when we play em tomorrow :eek::wideyed::watching:
Classic Saints - throwing the game away in extra time :(

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Classic Saints - throwing the game away in extra time :(

Yes you were very unlucky and now you gotta do it all again on Tuesday night and try to beat Swansea otherwise it may be curtains for you. Our big game kicks off in 1 hours time. :eek:

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
0-0 Half time. I dunno what tips Wagner has taken from his buddy Klopp but it seems to be working. Got a feeling though that City are gunna come out in 2nd half after a Pep(scuse the pun) talk and fire in to us. We need to hold on and rain on the party :D

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I’m watching Man City v Huddersfield and 0-0 hoping Town will sneak a goal and win

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Woooohoooo its over 0-0 what a cracker. 3 points ahead of Saints and Swansea now. Tuesday night will be a big one. So too will out game with Chelski on Weds night. This time next week one of us will be crying and I hope it wont be us. UTT Play like that on Weds and hopefully we'll be ok. :singing::D