2018/19 Football Season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I knew it was too good to last . Still, I'm feeling more confident than I was a couple of weeks ago. We march on .

That's the spirit look to the bright side you never know 2019 might be a good year for both our teams and miss the relegation once more :)

Reactions: jay hay-char

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We lost 1-0 their goal came 4 mins in to stoppage time :( Next up for us Home to Burnley on 2nd January. Another 6 pointer :eek:
Well done Carlisle :)
Draws for FGR and Tranmere :)
Saints play tomorrow.
Arsenal play tonight.
Hope everyone else got a win :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
A game to forget, I believe if we were still playing it would still be 0-0!

Onwards to New Year's day fixture at Macclesfield!
Busy week of footie! (Again, it's relentless!)

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Happy New year everyone :) :singing: Lets hope its a good one for us all and for all our teams. Our man DH(Dean Hoyle) has vowed he won't let the Town sleep walk in to relegation. Hmm well that said he needs to dig deep in to his bank account and throw some serious Wonga at DW in order to build a stronger team during this transfer window. Here's hoping he does and we scramble out of the relegation zone before the gap gets too wide. We live in hope :watching::eek::D

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, I suppose taking a point off Chelski is the best we could have hoped for but it hasn't stopped us dropping back into the relegation zone, due to the Terriers losing to Burnley. In theory we now have a run of rather easier games, so we really need to take advantage.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We blew it again last night :( Lost 1-2 to Burnley. Now we are 8 points adrift.
Sorry Saints thanks to us you got shoved back in the relegation zone even though you drew at Chelsea :(
FA Cup on Saturday.

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, I suppose taking a point off Chelski is the best we could have hoped for but it hasn't stopped us dropping back into the relegation zone, due to the Terriers losing to Burnley. In theory we now have a run of rather easier games, so we really need to take advantage.

Yeah apologies for that. We were dismal and deserved to lose. You have a better chance to escape than we have. Here's hoping the transfer window will bring us some decent players.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Well Carlisle have won 5 on the trot 15 points out of 15 places us in the play offs

Mansfield (3rd) visit us on Saturday they’ve only lost once this season so that’ll be a tough game

1’800 away fans for us at Morecambe on NY Day great support for an unfashionable club

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well Carlisle have won 5 on the trot 15 points out of 15 places us in the play offs

Mansfield (3rd) visit us on Saturday they’ve only lost once this season so that’ll be a tough game

1’800 away fans for us at Morecambe on NY Day great support for an unfashionable club
Bet you never thought you would go on such a great run, especially after losing those home games earlier in the season.
1800 is tremendous at league two level. Despite our poor away form, our home form is decent, and hopefully we both could up in the playoffs!!

Mansfield are the best team to play at PP this season. That is a toughen alright!
Best wishes to all our teams!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Cup day for us today. Down in Wurzel country(Bristol City) Do well to get knocked out and concentrate on the league.
Good luck to everyone else playing today. Hope your team gets a win :)

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Doing very well and with any luck that will continue and carry you in to league 1.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Oh dear
John Sheridan has walked out on us yesterday rumour is he is going to Chesterfield

So our board lack ambition that he had and he’s gone

See us slide down the table now