Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Outclassed, outplayed, out thought.
Think Mansfield will go up.
Ref was poor!
Could be a turning point in our season.
Good job we had a good start to the season.
Onwards to port vale!

Best of luck to all our teams!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good luck to those of us playing tonight. Hope we all get a win. We are home to Everton assuming of course the Everton lot can make it over the Pennine's heavy snow forecast for this afternoon. :eek:

Reactions: Cumberland

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
I'm a Bolton fan. Pity me.

Club in chaos. Dodgy owner. Dull football. Cant score a goal. Fan protests. Winding up orders. Public fall outs with other clubs. Transfers collapsing. Journalists and former players banned from the ground.

Still, at least its never dull!.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

Club in chaos. Dodgy owner. Dull football. Cant score a goal. Fan protests. Winding up orders. Public fall outs with other clubs. Transfers collapsing. Journalists and former players banned from the ground.

Someone has to support them!
I feel empathy but that is all!

At least you haven't made the journey my club has gone through in the last ten years!

And, no footie is never dull!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Cor blimey that's one heck of a list.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Need I say it we lost again :( Newcastle beat City now that was unexpected:wideyed: Burnley held Man Utd to a draw a late goal by Utd robbed Burnley of all 3 points.
Saints turn tonight with Crystal Palace. Good luck @jay hay-char hope you win mate :)

Arsenal for us on Saturday.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It really is.

Been a nightmare 3-4 years. With no end in sight.

Lets hope you escape the relegation zone. Our problem is we got an owner who wont spend his money so we are facing life back in the Championship next season and if things don't improve its League 1 :eek::D Still we gotta remain optimistic and hope things do improve. Who knows.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Need I say it we lost again :( Newcastle beat City now that was unexpected:wideyed: Burnley held Man Utd to a draw a late goal by Utd robbed Burnley of all 3 points.
Saints turn tonight with Crystal Palace. Good luck @jay hay-char hope you win mate :)

Arsenal for us on Saturday.
Thanks. I'm hoping we can beat them now that we have extra, added Hassenhuttl, but Who knows?

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Lets hope you escape the relegation zone. Our problem is we got an owner who wont spend his money so we are facing life back in the Championship next season and if things don't improve its League 1 :eek::D Still we gotta remain optimistic and hope things do improve. Who knows.
I have a feeling we won't.
Not enough goals and a pretty porous defence. We sit back too far and invite pressure, then we crack and cant get back into the game. Last nights 92nd minute goal was a minor miracle but one win in 18 and only 19 goals scored all season shows the struggle is very real.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We drew . Not really good enough, we need to get more points out of the current run of three games. Still, I suppose we're now 4 points above the drop zone, which is something.

Well done a draw is better than losing and keeps you 4 points above the drop zone. Unfortunately the gap for us is now 12 points and seeing as we play the Gunners tomorrow then could be even more of a gap.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done a draw is better than losing and keeps you 4 points above the drop zone. Unfortunately the gap for us is now 12 points and seeing as we play the Gunners tomorrow then could be even more of a gap.
Not looking good. Notwithstanding this, I wish you guys lots of luck and, if you go down, a straight bounce back.

Reactions: Cumberland

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
We needed a striker and didn’t get one..so we signed yet another defensive minded player!

Sometimes I don’t believe Bolton deserve to stay up. Not that we will.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A trip to Stamford Bridge for our lads today. I'm guessing they'll be there now. Probably come back up that M1 with Nil Pois.
Good luck to everyone else who's game is going ahead. Hope you all win :)

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We needed a striker and didn’t get one..so we signed yet another defensive minded player!

Sometimes I don’t believe Bolton deserve to stay up. Not that we will.

That's what we need a striker. Mind you we just taken a couple of players on loan but probably too late to save our season.