2018/19 Football Season

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I was right we would have been better off building sand castles on the beach for what good they were. 2-0 defeat :( And seeing as Saints pulled off a defeat of Spurs and Cardiff also won so now the gap is 16 points which definitely says goodbye Premiership. No hope of coming back from that :( Championship next season for us. Wet Spam next week.

Well done Carlisle :)
Hope everyone else's team won :)
Bad luck, the Terriers; I fear you are correct. I'm still trying to work out how we beat Spurs but more than that - as every Saints fan will tell you - I need to understand how Ralph Hassenhuttl has turned James Ward-Prowse into someone who scores goals . Most 'strordinary. Welcome but 'strordinary .

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bad luck, the Terriers; I fear you are correct. I'm still trying to work out how we beat Spurs but more than that - as every Saints fan will tell you - I need to understand how Ralph Hassenhuttl has turned James Ward-Prowse into someone who scores goals . Most 'strordinary. Welcome but 'strordinary .

Cheers mate. Hopefully you'll win some more and stay up. Best of luck :)

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
Players still not paid. Club in dispute with them now by expressing "disappointment" that players have spoken out!.

Ridiculous for club to say that when promises have been broken.

Oh for the takeover to happen today..and for us to win tonight!.

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I feel for you mate :( Bad luck again last night :(
Got what we deserved really.

They had the bit of quality and strikers who can finish whereas we just looked aimless and pumped long balls forward hopefully but without intent.
Need a huge summer clear out (again) and to get some youth and pace in what is a hard working but inadequate squad. By my calculations I think we need 10-12 out of contract and very few new ones offered because next season will be just as dire on the field. Oh, and a new manager who plays attacking football. Parkinson has performed miracles in the hardest of circumstances and is a nice guy but tactically, totally inept.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Nice win for Tranmere :)
An unbelievable first half demolition of Grimsby last night, on a horrible night for footie! We were lethal in front of goal.
About time!
Now only four points from the automatic promotion places!
Not counting my chickens yet!
One game at a time, as the cliche says!
Oldham away Saturday, it always rains when we play there and the forecast is awful!

It's getting exciting!

Hope our teams do well this weekend, if the weather is kinder!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Wet Spam for our lads today down at theirs. Probably come back up that M1 with Nil Pois.
Good luck to everyone who's team is playing today. Hope you win :) Take care in this horrendous weather if you plan to go to a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sheffield Utd have beaten Leeds in the big Yorky derby. Its getting might interesting now :) I wonder who is gunna replace us in Prem. I reckon It'll go right to the wire. I hope its Sheff Utd and Leeds 2 Yorky sides plus if Leeds go up we wont have to play them. :D:D

Numan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
No chance Johnboy, Norwich are going strong and we have the added incentive of being promoted in the same season as Ipshit getting relegated

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh well after coming from 1-0 down to go 1-3 up we went and blew it they got 3 back and won 4-3 :( and had we won we'd have been off the bottom. Oh well at least they tried I suppose. Only 3 Prem games played today and only the 2 games tomorrow. Rest were cup tied. 8 games left to play would be nice if we could win a couple and not finish the season on the bottom. Next game for us Away to Palace 2weeks today.
Draw for Carlisle not bad to say they were losing.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
No chance Johnboy, Norwich are going strong and we have the added incentive of being promoted in the same season as Ipshit getting relegated

Yeah I think you'll be promoted and its then between Sheff Utd and Leeds for the 2nd auto spot but both Leeds and Sheff could go up 1 of them will be in the play offs unless it goes pear shaped.

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well we only lost 5-2..

And the takeover has collapsed..

And we face @ winding up order on Wednesday..

Just wind us up, put us into administration, dock us 12 points and have done with it. Players don’t really care or aren’t good enough ...and don’t get paid on time, managers too negative and we’ve got what we deserved.