3 months Type 2

pauln28

After losing 30kgs over the last two I was diagnosed with type 2 and my HbA1C 90 and put on 1000mg metformin three months later another 8kgs lighter and Very low carb HbA1C of 39 no longer needing to take meds anymore and morning fasting of 4.4 if this 60 year old can change and do it anyone can but it’s not been easy but the rewards priceless
all the best Paul n

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: pauln28

Reemap

After losing 30kgs over the last two I was diagnosed with type 2 and my HbA1C 90 and put on 1000mg metformin three months later another 8kgs lighter and Very low carb HbA1C of 39 no longer needing to take meds anymore and morning fasting of 4.4 if this 60 year old can change and do it anyone can but it’s not been easy but the rewards priceless
all the best Paul n
Good Work ..

pauln28

Thank you for your kind words two weeks later and things are still on tract pre breakfast is 4.8 which I’m so happy with still losing wait and what money saved from buying all that junk food I now need to spend on new clothes lol it’s not easy and don’t let anyone try tell you different good luck to everyone fighting the fight Paul n

Reactions: ziggy_w

ringi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
When a fasting BG so well controlled, I expect your next A1c will be lower, maybe closer to 35.

Gracie204

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
all the best Paul n[/QUOTE
all the best Paul n
Well done, Paul, wonderful blood glucose readings. As you quite rightly say, the journey is not easy!

carol43

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done. When you are still losing weight the charity shops are your best bet.

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Even after stopping weightloss I have been changing shape, but fortunately I can make clothes for myself, as well as making adjustments, otherwise it would be supermarket tee shirts and underwear and charity shops for the rest.

Reactions: ringi