"A new you in 42"

Lizzy5172

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I am in with pedometer at the ready! I don't do an enormous amount of steps but will do a few more each day :)

Reactions: 2 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
anyone else imagining the two of them gossiping over the fence whilst both doing the hula hula?

A

Avocado Sevenfold

anyone else imagining the two of them gossiping over the fence whilst both doing the hula hula?

She goes to proper classes and wears Lycra etc. I can't think of anything worse!

My son just tried the hoop and kept it going for ages, so it's not bent out of shape...I am! :eek:

Reactions: 7 people

aqualung

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm in! my aim is to start using my cross trainer and not put it off every evening. I will build it up over the 42 days, if I start with 30 minutes I won't be able to walk again:)

Reactions: 6 people

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
She goes to proper classes and wears Lycra etc. I can't think of anything worse!

My son just tried the hoop and kept it going for ages, so it's not bent out of shape...I am! :eek:

the only Lycra a woman of my age and shape should be seen in is big control pants.

Reactions: 7 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
ok ive bought 2 bikes on ebay today so my 30 minutes is probly going to be cycling :)

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
I'm in! my aim is to start using my cross trainer and not put it off every evening. I will build it up over the 42 days, if I start with 30 minutes I won't be able to walk again:)

Glad to have you along aqualung. Do whats right for you. Its a marathon not a sprint. Enjoy

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Pollylocks

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many.
...I'm in! Usually spend my lunch hour in the canteen eating and then nattering to work colleagues or reading the paper.....from tomorrow I'll eat then go out walking...

RosieLKH

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm in. I'll change my dog-walking route to a longer one, and dust off my gravity walker thingy that I was going to put on ebay!

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
...I'm in! Usually spend my lunch hour in the canteen eating and then nattering to work colleagues or reading the paper.....from tomorrow I'll eat then go out walking...

Im hoping to do that too Pollylocks . Trainers are in my car

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
i didnt realise we had to exercise in nighties, i thought it was optional.....ahh well im sure the missus wont mind

Reactions: 5 people

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Peacetrain Andy12345 are you both wee willy winkies in your nightie gown lol