all is not well

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Aww Swiss Family Robinson, brings back memories, my auntie and I used to read it together, nice to see you posting Lucy - much love to you x

Reactions: lucylocket61

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We finished all eight book. Then we read Swiss Family Robinson and are now reading one of the Cadfael books by Ellis Peters. How are you?
I remember the 60's film vividly, as being a treat to the local fleapit! Cinema visits were few and far between.
I then found the books in the school libraries, along with some other classic adventure novels. I thoroughly enjoyed the Enid Blytons mystery novels among others that were directed at pre teen kids!

It is great that you are posting!
I hope you are following other threads, to get back in the swing of helping others like me who tend to be a bit weird!
My thoughts and prayers are with you as always!

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We finished all eight book. Then we read Swiss Family Robinson and are now reading one of the Cadfael books by Ellis Peters. How are you?
How wonderful to have been able to do that together. I’ve never read many of the classics, despite being a prolific reader, you inspire me to try a few.

It’s lovely to see posts from you and to know you are feeling up to checking in on us here from time to time. I think of you often and it makes me smile to see a message from you. I’m trying to get myself back on track and be more mindful of everything positive around me after a lovely week with the family. I hope you are getting some beautiful moments with yours.

Last edited:

Lainie71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term "big boned" lol repeatedly told this growing up!
I remember the 60's film vividly, as being a treat to the local fleapit! Cinema visits were few and far between.
I then found the books in the school libraries, along with some other classic adventure novels. I thoroughly enjoyed the Enid Blytons mystery novels among others that were directed at pre teen kids!

It is great that you are posting!
I hope you are following other threads, to get back in the swing of helping others like me who tend to be a bit weird!
My thoughts and prayers are with you as always!
I am reading a series of Enid Blytons books at the moment! At the moments its "The folk of the faraway tree", loving them.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Lucy do not know if you are well enough to be looking in on us but if you are I would like to wish you and yours as good a Christmas period as you can manage thinking of you at this time.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Lucy do not know if you are well enough to be looking in on us but if you are I would like to wish you and yours as good a Christmas period as you can manage thinking of you at this time.
Can I add my best wishes @lucylocket61 ?
Try and have the best chrimbo you can.
Take care
Christmas wishes.

( mod edit to convert lucylocket171270 to lucylocket61 )

Last edited by a moderator:

Lainie71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term "big boned" lol repeatedly told this growing up!
Me too also wishing you the best for yourself and family over the Christmas period. Lots of love hugs to you all. Hope you read these as you are so well loved Lucy xxxxxxxxxx