Blood Glucose Levels and Protein Pump Inhibitors

MIKL

I :? :? recently sent an e-mail to Diabetes UK about Blood Glucose Levels and Protein Pump Inhibitors. To date I have received no acknowledgement of the message and wondered if the question was too hot to handle?
This could be a very important issue, well worth looking at but I seem to detect a general reluctance to look into it. Diabetes UK isn't the only group I have contacted.
Any thoughts on this at all? :?: :?:

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
In my experience, DUK do answer questions, but it takes a few days and I don't always agree with the answers
Hana

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
What is the nature of your question about them? PPIs can prevent eosophageal cancer in susceptible people, and in others (like me) they make life bearable when it otherwise wouldn't be.

They can affect nutrient absorption, but except for that, there are way worse drugs out there in terms of side effects or long term damage. JMO.