Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
"How can you really tell if a rat is less stressed?"

It says in the article the following.

"
After the trials, researchers collected the rats' faeces to test for the stress hormone corticosterone, as well as for dehydroepiandrosterone, an anti-stress hormone.
All of the rats had higher levels of dehydroepiandrosterone, which the scientists believe could be linked to the satisfaction of having learned a new skill."

poemagraphic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
WIFI, Mobile phones. Smart metres... in fact anything 'smart'
Yes I know we all emit photons but at very low levels. Thomas Merton saw that on the corner of Fourth and Walnut in Louisville .
It has been shown those adept in raising their awareness by meditation and other means have an increased intensity of that photonic emission.
I seldom find responses John the likes of those you pen.... "It has been shown those adept in raising their awareness by meditation and other means have an increased intensity of that photonic emission." And the ability to see/sense and interpret it's luminescence.

Most of life I have walked a different path to most 'normal' folk. Then again I do come from Nor'folk'

Po

Reactions: JohnEGreen

WackyJacky64

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
I voted to leave and I am very angry at the betrayal and it makes me very depressed and frustrated . I would love to wake up tomorrow and know it is all over with cos I am sick of the news sick of the betrayal sick of life right now . I wish a meteorite would hit the earth and wipe us all out . If we remain in the eu after our vote leave won then democracy is dead and voting means nothing , if 17.4 million can be ignored and people believe that ignoring them will just be swept under the carpet then good luck with that one, its a disgrace to even believe that could be possible .

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I voted to leave and I am very angry at the betrayal and it makes me very depressed and frustrated . I would love to wake up tomorrow and know it is all over with cos I am sick of the news sick of the betrayal sick of life right now . I wish a meteorite would hit the earth and wipe us all out . If we remain in the eu after our vote leave won then democracy is dead and voting means nothing , if 17.4 million can be ignored and people believe that ignoring them will just be swept under the carpet then good luck with that one, its a disgrace to even believe that could be possible .
So by the same token, Boris Johnson should abide by the results of the 2017 general election, and not go for a fresh vote to try and make parliament have a Tory majority? We do have a fixed term parliament act, after all.

WackyJacky64

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
If you voted remain you will make any excuse to justify cancelling brexit. This is my last post because it makes me sick .

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The referendum was advisory, it would be unreasonable for parliament to also ignore the 16.1 million who voted remain.

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
The referendum was advisory, it would be unreasonable for parliament to also ignore the 16.1 million who voted remain.
Not to mention Gibraltar, with 98% voting to remain. Plus the few million British citizens living abroad who where promised a vote by Cameron, who then failed to deliver that vote.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Wow,

All this talk of "meteorites" & breaking up with friends in Europe....

Good job I don't miss anything on the BG front, using a Libre. ;)

Cue musical interlude. "Run VT!"

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
If you voted remain you will make any excuse to justify cancelling brexit. This is my last post because it makes me sick .

Why not stick to diabetes and leave politics out of it, after all this is a diabetes forum? I am sure there are plenty of sites for you to discuss your political views.

WackyJacky64

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Why not stick to diabetes and leave politics out of it, after all this is a diabetes forum? I am sure there are plenty of sites for you to discuss your political views.
Because mentally I am affected by the betrayal , but I do get it that it is only remainers who are considered in all this, why don't you try to be more compassionate , I thought this forum was to help diabetics and part of diabetes is depression .
I think your comment is disgraceful .

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have come to the conclusion that the cause is Brexit. Not looking to start a political discussion folks.

Just wondering whether being so flipping angry can raise your bgl?

@WackyJacky64 , I feel compassion & mindfulness should also be extended to the OP quoted above..

Reactions: KK123

WackyJacky64

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
@WackyJacky64 , I feel compassion & mindfulness should also be extended to the OP quoted above..
Yeah so sad that , I;ve started another thread because I too am very depressed and Brexit has affected me and my blood sugar also , I do hope people will be compassionate towards me .

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Because mentally I am affected by the betrayal , but I do get it that it is only remainers who are considered in all this, why don't you try to be more compassionate , I thought this forum was to help diabetics and part of diabetes is depression .
I think your comment is disgraceful .

Report it then.

poemagraphic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
WIFI, Mobile phones. Smart metres... in fact anything 'smart'
It tells me I need to get a real funny little electric car that I can steer with my mouth to de-stress!
A lot of people have tried to control/steer me by their mouth in the past ;)

WackyJacky64

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
It was never advisory Cameron stated quite clearly that it would be a once in a lifetime decision .

Status
Not open for further replies.