Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It was never advisory Cameron stated quite clearly that it would be a once in a lifetime decision .
Referendums in the UK can only ever be advisory due to the principle of parliamentary sovereignty.

WackyJacky64

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Referendums in the UK can only ever be advisory due to the principle of parliamentary sovereignty.
And mp's voted to trigger article fifty which then made it law , this thread is not to be used to discuss brexit so I am told . But the op mentioned Brexit as a possible trigger for stress. I mention the same but i am apparently not allowed to feel stressed as I voted to leave .

Reactions: Dodo

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yeah so sad that , I;ve started another thread because I too am very depressed and Brexit has affected me and my blood sugar also , I do hope people will be compassionate towards me .

Hi,

Yes I've no doubt the subject affects individuals from all "camps."
I sincerely wish you all the best with your new topic & find resolution to your anxiety.

Seeking professional help, maybe a resource you could also consider?

Kind regards,

J>

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
Order, order! Please read the OP and stick to the topic without political debate.
We’ve got a UK election coming up where democracy should settle the issue (maybe) although I expect blood sugars will be raised on all sides.

Reactions: Jaylee

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
A lot of people have tried to control/steer me by their mouth in the past ;)

You have no idea how "Oooh Matron" that comment reads...

But, on the subject of rats in little cars.. Lol, I can't help the feeling the "tech" involved is based on a simalar principle to an electric mouse trap? ;)

"To drive the car, a rat would sit on the aluminium plate and touch the copper wire. The circuit was then complete, and the animal could select the direction in which they wanted to travel."

WackyJacky64

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Hi,

Yes I've no doubt the subject affects individuals from all "camps."
I sincerely wish you all the best with your new topic & find resolution to your anxiety.

Seeking professional help, maybe a resource you could also consider?

Kind regards,
Thanks I did seek help from my doctor and she was a disgrace she a remainer and told that I didn't know what I voted for .It isn't fair is it ? A doctor should not question my political choice . It seems to me that only remainers can suffer from depression and anxiety about Brexit .
J>

WackyJacky64

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Order, order! Please read the OP and stick to the topic without political debate.
We’ve got a UK election coming up where democracy should settle the issue (maybe) although I expect blood sugars will be raised on all sides.
Hope so .

poemagraphic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
WIFI, Mobile phones. Smart metres... in fact anything 'smart'

But, on the subject of rats in little cars.. Lol, I can't help the feeling the "tech" involved is based on a simalar principle to an electric mouse trap? ;)

"To drive the car, a rat would sit on the aluminium plate and touch the copper wire. The circuit was then complete, and the animal could select the direction in which they wanted to travel."
That sounds just like my car!
The Rushkies control their small submarines purely by the power of their mind... Or so rumour has it.

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There’s an entire generation just below me that will have no idea what that comment refers to! Good old ken Williams

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
That sounds just like my car!
The Rushkies control their small submarines purely by the power of their mind... Or so rumour has it.

Let's not forget the practice of staring at goats. & the "dark art" of understanding the degradation regarding the composition of a biscuit dunked in a fresh cup of tea... :p

poemagraphic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
WIFI, Mobile phones. Smart metres... in fact anything 'smart'
There’s an entire generation just below me that will have no idea what that comment refers to! Good old ken Williams
Those were the days

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

In my experince.
You'll be surprised how many sub 30s these days sport a Sid James "bootleg" tee shirt.. :)

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This thread is now being closed due to bickering and derailment.

Status
Not open for further replies.