Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Should the new forum work with the generic tapatalk? I get the maintenance message. I've cleared cache and data but still not working.

Cheers
Barry
It *should* work with generic TapaTalk - I'll go through and check our URLs with them to make sure.

Hi Giverny, Loving the new look, thank you for your hard work. A quick question though, I have seen your reply to others about the app version for iPhones, does this also apply to android apps? I have a kindle fire and the same message appears as iPhone when trying to open app. I can get in fine through browser just not app.
Many thanks
Nicola
Yeah we're also waiting on Amazon to approve the app. So far it's only been approved by Google.

I'm on android, yep same applies. I asked that earlier too. Shouldn't be long hopefully, fingers crossed.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
If you're on android you should have received the app update yesterday afternoon :)

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
It *should* work with generic TapaTalk - I'll go through and check our URLs with them to make sure.

Yeah we're also waiting on Amazon to approve the app. So far it's only been approved by Google.

If you're on android you should have received the app update yesterday afternoon :)

******, didn't check yesterday lol.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 3 people

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
Hi all, thanks for your patience whilst we got the new forum up and running.

Please use this thread to post any bugs or glitches you may find and we'll address them ASAP.

Cheers!:D
The "stay signed in" tick box has ceased to function, at least for me :arghh:. Bit of a :banghead: having to sign in every visit :(

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
The "stay signed in" tick box has ceased to function, at least for me :arghh:. Bit of a :banghead: having to sign in every visit :(
That's really odd - it stays signed in just fine for me. Is your browser set to clear cookies every time you close it?

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin

Although I'm a bit of a techy, I'm not at all sure how this works. An alternative would be to use the Forum app in place of generic Tapatalk, but I do read lots of other forums. Does the Forum app allow access to all other forums or is it locked down to just this one?

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Although I'm a bit of a techy, I'm not at all sure how this works. An alternative would be to use the Forum app in place of generic Tapatalk, but I do read lots of other forums. Does the Forum app allow access to all other forums or is it locked down to just this one?
Unfortunately, it's locked down to just this particular forum.

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
That's really odd - it stays signed in just fine for me. Is your browser set to clear cookies every time you close it?

Noo, I'm using my iPhone and until this morning tick was working fine. However, rather like making a dental appointment for an aching tooth which miraculously stops aching as you walk through the door, the tick seems to be working fine now o_O. Thank you Giverny :)

Reactions: 3 people

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Noo, I'm using my iPhone and until this morning tick was working fine. However, rather like making a dental appointment for an aching tooth which miraculously stops aching as you walk through the door, the tick seems to be working fine now o_O. Thank you Giverny :)
How bizarre! Glad it's sorted itself though :p

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Unfortunately, it's locked down to just this particular forum.

Thought that would be the case. So any progress on why Tapatalk is objecting to the new format? BTW I quite like the new look on the web interface, just get more use of the mobile one via Tapatalk.

Have a good Christmas too - seems like you've earned it:D

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Getting v cross just lost 2 posts never happened on old forum and I need a button to get back to the top of the page
CAROL GRRRR

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Getting v cross just lost 2 posts never happened on old forum and I need a button to get back to the top of the page
CAROL GRRRR

What platform? Most web browsers take you to the top of the page with the 'Home' key.

How did you lose the posts?

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dont know what happened to posts I went down to look at smilies and it disapeared and the home button takes me backto th index page Probably just having a senior moment day
CAROL

Q007

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who tell lies.
My GP (Dr Doom).
Hi all, thanks for your patience whilst we got the new forum up and running.

Please use this thread to post any bugs or glitches you may find and we'll address them ASAP.

Cheers!:D
App no longer works with iPad 1 as it needs IOS6 to work and iPad 1 only goes as far as 5.1

C

catherinecherub

Another question.

How do you delete private messages, now referred to as conversations?