Type 1 Can type 1 can be reversed?

metelskaya

Someone told me that cactus juice can do miracles such as cure cancer and reverse type 1 diabetes. I argued that that would be impossible, at least diabetes wise.
But what if I am wrong. What do u think of it?

P.s. Don't know what kind of cactus they were talking about. Just cactus.

catapillar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It's some idiot talking nonsense. Type 1 is incurable it cannot be reversed with anything, let alone cactus juice.

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
This is either the best kept secret in the medical world or just wishful thinking.
I'm sure if cactus juice could do as quoted then we would know it's name.
That's a subtle way for me to answer your question.
I could be more direct, but may receive an official mod warning for bad language.

Dairygrade

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Having diabetes
Hi I've been type 1 for coming up to 44yrs and yes there might be a cure on the horizon no hang on that's just a flying pig don't think i will see a cure in my lifetime but we can live in hope can't we

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
I thinks it's a perfectly natural question to ask upon diagnosis, it's one of those situations whereby I wish it wasn't me and I could be misdiagnosed. A friend tried to sell me aloe Vera to cure mine and my dad told me to have more cinnamon, sadly neither work, insulin for the time being is the only medication that works for me.

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
There are lots of "cures" on the Internet for Type 1 and they all have one thing in common. They're all utter tosh (using that word to be polite but there are better words out there).

There will be a cure one day but currently there is no cure for Type 1 @metelskaya

I know that when I was diagnosed, I had a number of people tell me about cures. They usually involved eating/not eating something, and every time someone mentioned something I'd get a little,spark,of hope. All proved to be completely false. Half the suggested cures stemmed from total ignorance of Type 1 and the other half stemmed from people trying to make money out of the desperate.

When there's a real cure, we'll know about it.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

qe5rt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Type 1 diabetes reversed = setebaid 1 epyT.

It's not that hard come to think of it :D

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Here it is reversed and upside down

sǝʇǝqɐᴉp Ɩ ǝdʎ┴