Can't make new posts using the app

Deanuz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Just wondering if anyone else has any issues making a thread using their phone I'm using my galaxy note 3 and I can't seem to make new posts in certain areas I can make one here but not in the type 1 forum or the ask a question forum any ideas?

Deanuz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
It's when viewing the forums through these links I can post but I have to go through different links

Attachments

• 1456497704059.jpg
    1456497704059.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 132

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just wondering if anyone else has any issues making a thread using their phone I'm using my galaxy note 3 and I can't seem to make new posts in certain areas I can make one here but not in the type 1 forum or the ask a question forum any ideas?

It seems to be caused when brand new members sign up - a user's first post on the forum is moderated (to make sure they're not spam). The app can't handle the first post and so gives the error. You should be able to post now, can you?

Once their first post is approved, you can use the app. We're currently building a work around, it should be released in the next few weeks! Sorry, it's a hassle (but helps to keep the forum spam free!)