CAUTION .. scam messaging.

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/0-rzj/79/hazina-samuel.shtml

This <[email protected]> is a known scam address and the following is along the lines of what to look out for in your meaages system:-

Hello how are you today?
I hope you are fine and all is well with you. I got your contact as i was looking for a good relationship. I am sorry to bother you with my proposal for a relationship with you, but i know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding.

My name is Miss Hazina Samuel, i am an honest, sincere and God fearing girl. I would like to know more about you, send me an email to my email address ([email protected]) so i can send you more details about me and to send you my pictures. I believe we can move from here. I believe that color, religion, language, age, country, tribe, distance etc has nothing to do with real friendship, i believe real friendship is all about love, care, trust etc for each other.Also for a Business Proposal

I will be waiting for your mail to my email address [email protected]
Cheers ,
Miss Hazina. [i/]

What ever you do, DO NOT REPLY or give any details as it is definately a scam!

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
******, thought it was just me the 2 timing cow ! You wait til I meet up with her tomorrow ! I'll be having words !

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 5 people

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
You're too kind Brett ! I feel sorry for her poor mother though who is awaiting an eye op so I lent her £5000 but she promised to pay me back !

Reactions: 2 people

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
****! You know when you're on the shelf when even the scammers don't try it on for a bunk up!:spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy:

BradClark

Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
Insulin
Stupid people must keep falling for these, the same as they keep falling for those "rich uncle in *insert country here* has bazillions of dollars I need your help" emails.

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
I recieved this one too :eek:

We are aware of this and Giverny has been alerted also .
Any more of these - please be sure to report them in .

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Hi guys - the user in question has now been banned. I'm looking in to ways of restoring the system we had in the past (make 5 posts before you can start conversations) but with the new system it's looking like I'm going to have to sit here and write up some code to stop it as it's not an inbuilt part of the software we use.

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
i just had an email from natwest bank titled account suspended, asking me to follow the link and update my details, seeing as i have never had an account with the natwest i assume this was a con, i didn't follow the link but it sure looked genuine with all their logos attached etc, scarey stuff

Joe Sweatthang

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not Paragliding
I can't stand those calls from India telling me I got a problem with my computer. I decided to take the **** out of the person on the other end and ended up getting daily calls at 8am. Changed my phone number and all nice and quiet now .

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
i HATE cold callers in general especially the ones that think its ok to knock on my door after dark selling me something i don't want and wait for me to be rude before they go away, also the virus computer things that tell you, you have 159 dangerous threats and buy sending them £40 they will fix it, i did this once because i was sick of the pop ups..... oh dear the computer froze and went in the bin and my wifes email which is the one i used as it was her card, got filthy emails 10 times a day along with similar texts to her mobile, and i do mean filthy it was a nightmare, the kids where just at the age where they were starting to be able too understand stuff and the titles of these texts where dreadful

Joe Sweatthang

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not Paragliding
The times we live eh. B'stards encroaching on your every space and wasting your time. Sometimes makes me wonder if the good are out numbered by the low life scum. I have zero tolerance towards anyone who encroaches into my space and time as my limited time is so valuable to me. Anybody ringing my door bell needs to have good reason to do so.

Beshlie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
i just had an email from natwest bank titled account suspended, asking me to follow the link and update my details, seeing as i have never had an account with the natwest i assume this was a con, i didn't follow the link but it sure looked genuine with all their logos attached etc, scarey stuff

I never click onto anything from my bank. Banks send a letter not an email, or they may phone and ask security questions. But it's surprising how many people are taken in my these emails.

N

NicolaB70

I too keep getting emails from Nat West with the subject heading "your current account", funny as I haven't and never had an account with them. Luckily they go straight into my junk folder rather then inbox so I just 'sweep' and block them without opening it. I have noticed that whoever the sender is they do use nat west in their email address so I suppose to others it would look the real thing.