Tablets (oral)
Last edited:

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Those links do not say we produce any kind of spike proteins our selves naturally in their trillions or in a handful as you are trying to say.
I know about the receptors and cell signallers and virus spike proteins thankyou so link to where and what you think creates spike protein's as an essential part of living please.
You can't because it's a nonsense.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Those links do not say we produce any kind of spike proteins our selves naturally in their trillions or in a handful as you are trying to say.
I know about the receptors and cell signallers and virus spike proteins thankyou so link to where and what you think creates spike protein's as an essential part of living please.
You can't because it's a nonsense.
Do we make proteins that stick out like the horns of a WW2 mine? No, we don't. so you are correct in that respect. But we do produce the protein keys that allow transfer of substances into our cells. The SARS virus has developed a mimic of the same key which it wears on its sleeve, but it has to be the same protein structure that our bodies do generate. If you look at one of the papers I linked, the diagram shows the covid with its spike, but the normal human key is shaped differently. I was using the term spike protein to describe the common key, but not its shape. The main thing is that to gain entry into the ACE-2 cell the docking proteins have to be compatible chemically. If you want to argue over it, the enzyme we produce is a wriggly amino acid with the chemical key at one end to enter the receptor. It is the angiotensin II enzyme and Wikipedia has a nice picture of it.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I think we have missed an important point. The vaccine does not need to manufacture the spike protein, nor does it need to inject itself into the ACE-2 enzyme. It can use other established means to enter any cell in our body, pass on the mRNA shopping list, and let the cell replicate part of the viral signature in the cell. The mRNA shopping list will decay and self-destruct by the natural process so nothing is left behind except the protein carrying the copy of the mRNA code which gets attached to the outside of the host cell (not a spike, but a bump perhaps). This marker attracts the immune system which generates antibodies to the alien, and antibody memory cells for future reference.

At least one of the mRNA vaccines uses a lipid carrier so that it can pass mRNA to our cells in the regular way in the same way we make proteins from amino acids from normal lipids. In the vaccine-generated lipids, the mRNA passed on is not our normal DNA -,RNA but is the alien RNA so the cells make the copy and pass it on until destroyed by the macrophages. We do this with unknown amino acids, chemicals, etc. all the time since we are being invaded by germs etc constantly.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26718856/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28412170/#&gid=article-figures&pid=figure-6-uid-5

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
Do we make proteins that stick out like the horns of a WW2 mine? No, we don't. so you are correct in that respect. But we do produce the protein keys that allow transfer of substances into our cells. The SARS virus has developed a mimic of the same key which it wears on its sleeve, but it has to be the same protein structure that our bodies do generate. If you look at one of the papers I linked, the diagram shows the covid with its spike, but the normal human key is shaped differently. I was using the term spike protein to describe the common key, but not its shape. The main thing is that to gain entry into the ACE-2 cell the docking proteins have to be compatible chemically. If you want to argue over it, the enzyme we produce is a wriggly amino acid with the chemical key at one end to enter the receptor. It is the angiotensin II enzyme and Wikipedia has a nice picture of it.
Why have you deleted your post that said we produce spike proteins all the time in their trillions?

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Why have you deleted your post that said we produce spike proteins all the time in their trillions?
Done by moderator? I never said done by billions or trillions - your words not mine. As I clarified, I was using the term spike protein to align it with the covid S protein, but I should have used the simple term 'S-protein'. Sorry if you are having difficulty understanding my posts.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
You said our bodies naturally produce spike proteins.
I didn't misunderstand anything but I cannot deal with dishonesty so I'll leave you to it.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You said our bodies naturally produce spike proteins.
I didn't misunderstand anything but I cannot deal with dishonesty so I'll leave you to it.
Exactly - the vaccine process utilises our own immune system and the way our bodies take the RNA portion of the S-protein to replicate it. These are processes that the human body has used since mankind first walked the planet. so the terms billions and trillions are probably suitable over that timescale. It is not deception, it is life as we know it.

I wonder where the deception is that you detect. I detect it too. I hope you leave it too.

PS the SALK Institute did not work on the mRNA vaccine, and do not produce the vaccine. They are looking at using the lipid carrier technology to produce silver bullet treatments for cancer and dementia. They are not involved in Covid Research.

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
As said in Gone With The Wind: Frankly my dear I don't give a ****!

It's just a freakin vaccination ***. :meh:

(Asterisks by mod)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi guys,

There have been no moderator interventions so far on the recent posts, opinions & choice on the subject matter..

However, the bicker stops here.

Best wishes.