1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Defatizing with Slimfast Gunk by Bob

Discussion in 'Weight Loss and Dieting' started by bowell, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Patch

Patch Type 2 · Well-Known Member

But what a great thing to get bored of! NORMAL BG's!!!

2. borofergie

borofergie Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Think about the excellent power-to-weight to ratio that you're going to get when you finally get the electric-chair.

Stephen

3. bowell

bowell · Well-Known Member

The new one will come with a curb jumper and Rear wheel drive so I may just get a wheely out of it
    My old one is front wheel drive so no good for tricks ,But it does turn on a sixpence :mrgreen:
    The speed is set to NHS 4mph But you can mode them via pc link with the right software and cable
    I will order that soon as I know what controller is installed on the chair :mrgreen:

I am finding it lot easer to transfer from chair to chair now
    So far No down side from this diet at all,,Plus my food shopping bill is now next to nothing

I will will keep to my morning shake when the diet ends just because as I like it

The Chocolate shake is very nice HOT as my evening meal makes you sip it slowly and lasts longer

Bob

[youtube]OSHZhgram2E[/youtube]

4. blacksmarty1

blacksmarty1 Type 2 · Active Member

Hi Bob lovely to here from you this week and so pleased you are going strong with the plan.

I made a decision to relax the plan for a couple of weeks ( I have had a bad cold and felt really rough) and then restart it.
    I have to say so far so good. My Bgs are very constant at around 5.4 no matter what I have been eating so this is a good sign. The other good thing is I really don't want that much to eat and I have not put any weight back on. The new plan is to redo the 8 weeks from 24th October through November and up to Christmas. I will keep you posted and watch your progress too.

regards Diane

5. johnts

johnts · Well-Known Member

Thats awesome figures Bob well done

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook