Diabetics R Us

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I'll see your (incorrect assessment of your) stupidity and raise you my disappointment in two threads I started last night in Humour and Chat that have gotten views but no other responses. I thought it would be fun to play the Diabetes Hit Parade game.

So here I am inviting y'all to check them out and see if you like the threads too! :)
Those forums don't show up in the 'new posts' and 'recent posts' sections, which are the parts many of us check. You can only access them by actively opening those sub-forums. That might explain the lack of response.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You too, @heh.

It's pouring down rain here at 9:19 am. I think I'm gonna go back to bed and read my Nook book.

Reactions: heh

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
47172460_10216377236737850_594128692981006336_n.jpg

I love my neighbour! The mackerels are still hot from smoking :)

Reactions: heh

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
My daughter Melody has now a definite diagnosis of pre-diabetes only just though as last HbA1c was 42.

archersuz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
and a very happy Monday to you @heh. I've had a reasonably good day although I'm still very tired after a busy weekend. I've got my HbA1c on Wednesday and I had a Christmas meal on Saturday night :( I just can't stay motivated at the moment. It doesn't help that we have biscuits and chocolates at work at the moment. They should be banned when I'm struggling with willpower.

Reactions: Cumberland

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Anyone watching 'Mrs. Wilson' on the Beeb? I right enjoyed the first episode and the second ep is on later.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Never mind there will be another one along soon enough.