ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I dont feel like that i think regardless of type we all manage our conditions as best we can and i certainly dont think type 2 is a choice im a type 1 and certainly wouldnt say that
I know Karen. I know you don't speak for all type1s. Just like I don't speak for all type2s.
There will always be someone who discriminates against us. I guess that's life. We are all entitled to our opinions but I'd never judge anyone with an illness/condition, of any sort. It's just not me. Even smokers know the risks but still die from it but I wouldn't discriminate against them. I'd make them aware I hate smoke and ashtrays near me.... Have done since a child.
Nothing wrong in stating our preferences. And we all have them.

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all

Up at stupid o'clock this morning :meh:
4 more sleeps till our holiday :happy:

Have a good day.

H :)

Reactions: karen8967

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Morning all

Up at stupid o'clock this morning :meh:
4 more sleeps till our holiday :happy:

Have a good day.

H :)

G'morning. Where are you off to on holiday?

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
G'morning. Where are you off to on holiday?
Don't know yet. We have a motorhome and we are getting a ferry to Calais on Friday evening, after that who knows :). I will check the French weather forecast during the week and we will hopefully follow the sun.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Don't know yet. We have a motorhome and we are getting a ferry to Calais on Friday evening, after that who knows :). I will check the French weather forecast during the week and we will hopefully follow the sun.
Ooh nice! Enjoy.

Reactions: karen8967

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
What is regrettable is the crossover between both when insulin is required by both ... not all T2s of course.

I have friends in both camps and might miss a message with thread fractures and that's not what I'd prefer

I'm very "Catholic" in that regard ... I can pass, I can also read

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I know Karen. I know you don't speak for all type1s. Just like I don't speak for all type2s.
There will always be someone who discriminates against us. I guess that's life. We are all entitled to our opinions but I'd never judge anyone with an illness/condition, of any sort. It's just not me. Even smokers know the risks but still die from it but I wouldn't discriminate against them. I'd make them aware I hate smoke and ashtrays near me.... Have done since a child.
Nothing wrong in stating our preferences. And we all have them.
Im also a smoker and im well aware of the risks

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ooo lovely have a fab time wherever you go

Reactions: heh

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I don't care what condition you have, if you have gossip come sit by me. ;)
He he I love your message.
We all love a bit of gossip, right? he he
You've made me giggle.
Off now to get 2 monsters off to school. Not well this morning and just had a good cry. Older boy is ready emotionally for his new senior school, in fact he doesn't want his junior school anymore. :(

Reactions: Cumberland