Discharged from the hospitals opthamology clinic :)

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Well, I'm happy, they've decided my small amount of retinopathy (in one of my eyes, the other is clear) is staying stable and that they don't need to do anything about it, so hooray they've discharged me from that clinic :)
Note: I wouldn't be surprised if the eye screening clinic re-refer me in July (as it's still there) - but for the moment I'm happy :)

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Oh that is great news! Well done.

Reactions: Rokaab

Dark Horse

Well, I'm happy, they've decided my small amount of retinopathy (in one of my eyes, the other is clear) is staying stable and that they don't need to do anything about it, so hooray they've discharged me from that clinic :)
Note: I wouldn't be surprised if the eye screening clinic re-refer me in July (as it's still there) - but for the moment I'm happy :)
Patients discharged from ophthalmology with a 'referral grade' may be seen in a 'digital surveillance' screening pathway where the grader has the option to recall patients more frequently than annually. You should only be referred back to ophthalmology if there are new changes that need further investigation.