Dissertation questionnaire Help!!

faygawith

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I am a student in my third year at Manchester Metropolitan University where I am studying Human Nutrition.

I am currently in the process of undertaking my dissertation, in which I have chosen to compare Diabetic patients and the general public’s knowledge on Diabetes. As a type 1 Diabetic myself, one of the things I find the most frustrating is the lack of knowledge people have about Diabetes, which I find shocking as anyone can develop Diabetes at any time of their lives.

I I have produced a questionnaire on survey monkey, and I would really appreciate if anyone with Diabetes could help me with my research and fill one in. It should be answered as honestly as possible and should only take around 10 minutes to complete. I would be very grateful for your help.

You can find the survey by following this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7WCXB89

Thank you :thumbup: :wave:

faygawith

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks for the feedback. If you are interested in participating in the questionnaire is there any chance I can email you the questionnaire? Its really important I get as many Diabetic participants as i possibly can.

Thankyou.

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Done :) it takes 3 minutes. Good luck with your dissertation

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
I've just done it for you-good luck :wink:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
faygawith said:
As a type 1 Diabetic myself, one of the things I find the most frustrating is the lack of knowledge people have about Diabetes, which I find shocking as anyone can develop Diabetes at any time of their lives.[/b]

Trouble is faygawith I wouldn't expect that the general public to know a great deal about diabetes, there's so many other conditions and illnesses that people have to live with on a Daily bases that we know little about, it's only when yourself or a family member get diagnosed that you begin to learn......unfortunately :(

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
I can remember all the way back to the problems I had when getting to grip with my masters, so I will take a look and fill one in for you.
I hope all goes well for you :thumbup:

OK, done :angel: :wink:
Edited to add above line.

bernie.freeman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
selfish people
All done, hope it is helpful. Good luck :thumbup:

smartlady