Effectiveness of Circulation Booster Machine

kate

Can anyone give me any advice on the usefulness of a Circulation Booster machine ?

My mother who is 85 and has Type 2 Diabetes is wondering about getting one. I have seen one of these on the Cosy Feet.com website @ £173.04 . Their write up sounds good. It's supposed to assist circulation and prevent DVT etc, but I can't find any independent reviews elsewhere on its effectiveness or on any medical back up.

My mother is mobile but is slowing down now. She has severe varicose veins, a tendency for leg swelling and very painful feet.

Has any one used one of these machines? If so, i'd be very interested to hear about your findings. Many thanks

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Hi Kate.
Welcome.
Here is a link to an independent review site about this device.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/periphera ... Booster/p1

There are also comments from people at the end of the pages.
Interesting - not sure it's worth the money though ??

Make your own mind up.

Ken. :D

kate

Thanks Ken, I read the comments and though I am still not completely sure, i've decided to go ahead and get one for my mum.
Given she is 85 , and not as mobile as she used to be, I think its worth a try, and she is so keen to do anything she can to alleviate her painful legs and feet and really wants to give this a try.
The website i'm getting it from circulationbooster.co.uk offers a 30 trial so i'll write in again and let everyone know how she's got on. Kind regards Kate

carolyn

I bought a circulation booster, advertised on tv. It is really great. I'm sure my feet and legs feel better. The soles of my feet were going slightly numb, but after using this, for a while, my feet feel great. I shall deffinately keep using it. I would recomen this product. Carolyn.