Enjoy your condition ...

Landshark

Seems that forum debate is a forgotten art and descends into personal remarks.

Enjoy your condition - our company will not be using these forums or services again.

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Undeserving authority figures of all kinds and idiots.

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia
Landshark said:
Seems that forum debate is a forgotten art and descends into personal remarks.

Apparently so if you're going to throw a hissy fit instead of defending your deliberately provocative position...

:wave:

Landshark said:
Enjoy your condition - our company will not be using these forums or services again.

What does your company have to do with it?

:yawn:

catza

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I felt sorry for the guy as he seemed to be in the denial stage and desperately try to convince the world that he didn't have diabetes. :(

Grazer

catza said:
I felt sorry for the guy as he seemed to be in the denial stage and desperately try to convince the world that he didn't have diabetes. :(

Understand and that's kind of you Catza, but I think it might be mis-placed sympathies. Why would his "Company" deal with the forum - what did his company do? Also there's a difference between being in denial and being offensive.

Dillinger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Celery.
Landshark said:

Have we been fired? ****!

We've got to watch it otherwise we won't have any customers at all guys, and then who's going to pay our salaries? Oh, wait a minute... :roll: :lol:

Dillinger

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
Well he came and went in a whirlwind eh? :yawn:

didie

Dislikes
People who think they are always right and ram their opinions down your throat. No-one knows everything. Those who shout loudest are usually the ones who actually know the least.
Well that was short and not very sweet.

With regard to the title of this thread - I don't enjoy my condition (diabetes), but I certainly do enjoy having control over it.

Paul1976

Dislikes
I certainly don't enjoy my condition-I had 3 teeth extracted earlier today due to gum disease and root abcesses that didn't respond to treatment because of my diabetic control and poor healing. :silent:

I now have a Gap bigger than Watford! :thumbdown:

Defren

Paul1976 said:
I certainly don't enjoy my condition-I had 3 teeth extracted earlier today due to gum disease and root abcesses that didn't respond to treatment because of my diabetic control and poor healing. :silent:

I now have a Gap bigger than Watford! :thumbdown:

Poor you, you really are having a tough time aren't you? Now you have a firm diagnosis it will get better.

Paul1976

Dislikes
Thanks Defren! I'm glad they've gone now as they were loose and the pain from the infection was causing me nothing but trouble with eating.I've got to wait 6 weeks for my gums to heal and then I'm having an impression done for a bridge to be fitted as the gap is noticable as the 3 teeth were top front ones so I now look like one of those 'Gurning' men you see on postcards at the seaside! :lol:

didie

Dislikes
People who think they are always right and ram their opinions down your throat. No-one knows everything. Those who shout loudest are usually the ones who actually know the least.
I'm sorry that you're in such pain Paul. Hopefully it won't be too long before you are feeling much better.

Paul1976

Dislikes
Thanks didie! :D I feel so much better with them taken out! not looking forward to the salt water mouth rinses though...YUK!! :lol:

shop

Same here Paul you have had more than most of us to deal with, yet have always got time for others.

Hope your gums get better soon. :thumbup:

Paul1976

Dislikes
Thanks Shop! :) At the very least losing these teeth will stop me falling off the wagon and eating a Toblerone or bar of whole nut! :lol: