Votes: 101 51.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shar67

No, the Commonwealth countries helped rather a lot, and the Americans joined in to help us too (late of course)

I voted leave, for my grandchildren's future, and their children, too.

France, Portugal,Belgium,Netherlands,Greece,Poland,Russia & Italy (after being shafted), the other countries that made up the eventual USSR, Czechoslovakia, these countries were our allies, these countries send their young men to join with our forces, that become part of the few that stopped us getting an ar**kicking. It is an insult to these countries to poo poo their contribution to our war.
This country was on its knees in the 70s, remember the strikes, no rubbish being collected, no power or fuel. We had nothing, so imagine we didn't join the EEC then, we would still be in the mire of our own making, begging at the USA's door, yes we did that. While the countries in Europe joined together, we were to busy tarring them all with the same brush, sh*t on our allies turned our back, then what's this their looking good and we have nothing, let us join please.

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
As a non-Brit I want to say I hope that you will remain in the EU. Britain counterbalances the power of Germany and France in the EU.

Reactions: 6 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Update, I abstained and didn't post my vote. I was on the fence too much. :)

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Well done all those who voted out. That's probably the end of the U.K. as a nation. Now you'll discover what "Project Fear" and scaremongering really meant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5 people

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Well that was momentous....let's see where sterling and the FTSE go today and what Cameron will do re article 50....interesting times ahead:)

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum

magsiesss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who drive with fog lights on when its only a bit of mist
Well that was momentous....let's see where sterling and the FTSE go today and what Cameron will do re article 50....interesting times ahead:)

Indeed - interesting times ahead.

Other countries also thinking of having a referendum too

Politicians now backtracking and saying they should "listen" to the electorate ......

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sad, there is not one "Leave" leader I would feel my future is safe in their hands...
NS is going to have a difficult decision to make for the next In/Out referendum in Scotland.... go for it and lose.... :banghead:

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Now some 'leave' campaigners are admitting there will still be a lot of immigration. It would've been good if they had said that yesterday morning.

Devastated.

S

Shar67

It was no surprise majority of Kent voted leave. The brunt of illegal immigrants arrive here. When you walk down your local High St and you don't hear anyone speaking English was always going to have a negative impact on voters.
Scotland really have no idea, taking in half a dozen chosen migrants isn't really the same is it.
I'm not happy with result, though I completely understand why leave had so many votes.

Reactions: 6 people

Lynbarn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well it has happen the UK has said it wants to leave the EU. Just how this is going to happen no one is sure about that at the moment, this is not a time to gloat but for something like 52% of the country I feel all shades of the political classes have let the UK down. UK politics have changed for good. Now they have to listen to what all the people have to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wurst

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Narcissistic forum members
I'm now facing the the prospect of being an illegal immigrant :)

Worrying times, although I've heard the Vienna treaties convention of 1969 might just save my ass !

Reactions: 7 people

NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
Good luck UK. It probably won't be as bad as the remain voters feared and not as good as the leave voters wish for. I'm sure it will work out well in the end, though.

Reactions: 5 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Well done all those who voted out. That's probably the end of the U.K. as a nation. Now you'll discover what "Project Fear" and scaremongering really meant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we are out. of the EU. My thoughts were that we would be 'a stay in vote, a little while back.' I am sure it's a high % of immigration issues that pushed the leave vote.
tbh, I feel the UK has been bashed and thrashed so much, the respect, love and hope for this country with it's demise, went long ago.
Wonder how's Cameron's head is feeling this morning ?? Nigel Farage will surely be cockahoots.

A

Avocado Sevenfold

Every person I know voted.
Every person I know voted remain.
"United" Kingdom, my ****.

Avocado, Scotland.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My partner sat in their Mess Room yesterday and out of 25 men, 18 proudly announced they had voted to leave. Typical comments started with 'I'm not racist, but...'

They were congratulating each other as if they had just come home from war.

Idiots.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It's the oldies wot dun it....

HOW AGES VOTED (YouGov poll)
18-24: 75% Remain
25-49: 56% Remain
50-64: 44% Remain
65+: 39% Remain

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's the oldies wot dun it....

HOW AGES VOTED (YouGov poll)
18-24: 75% Remain
25-49: 56% Remain
50-64: 44% Remain
65+: 39% Remain

Yeah, and it will be the younger ones left holding the mess.
Selfish, eh?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Well, we are out. of the EU. My thoughts were that we would be 'a stay in vote, a little while back.' I am sure it's a high % of immigration issues that pushed the leave vote.
tbh, I feel the UK has been bashed and thrashed so much, the respect, love and hope for this country with it's demise, went long ago.
Wonder how's Cameron's head is feeling this morning ?? Nigel Farage will surely be cockahoots.

David Cameron has just resigned.

Status
Not open for further replies.