4.9 before tea 6.6 --- 2 hours after

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Mossy, try an eat little but often if poss, it helps keep your bs's stable,missing a meal is ok but try and have a small snack in place of. ::))

mossy77

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
nothing
real busy today forgot to do morning ones and after breakfast

no dinner

tea before was 6.5 after 2 hours was 6.9

trying clive just not a big eater

mossy77

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
nothing
Sorry not been on been busy

Had results from stupid receptionist at my stupid doctors and all ive been told is my test on blood was 65 what ever that means got to see them on the 29th to discus my diabetes oh so I have it thats nice to no I said after being took in hospital 3 times after u not giving me a machine the hospital told u to give me

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry not been on been busy

Had results from stupid receptionist at my stupid doctors and all ive been told is my test on blood was 65 what ever that means got to see them on the 29th to discus my diabetes oh so I have it thats nice to no I said after being took in hospital 3 times after u not giving me a machine the hospital told u to give me

Hi Mossy, that sounds like your HbA1c result. Good luck on the 29th. and stay calm!

mossy77

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
nothing
think it was 65 lol well something 5 anyway will see on the 29th cheers

mossy77

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
nothing
and you buddy and too all thats took there time out to advice :) cheers all

Reactions: 2 people

mossy77

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
nothing
well been back the doctors and yes i have diabeates

my HbA1c took on 26/11/14 was 62
my HbA1c took on 10/12/14 was 64

i told her ive spoke to u guys and researched and put myself on a no carb / low carb low / no sugar diet she was well impressed wanted to give me meds for it but told her my bloods have been good since starting the diet and im happy doing it this way as dont want to take meds weighed me aswell and lost 3kg since last weigh in last month :) :) not alot but its a start

cheers guys

Reactions: 5 people

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
With the levels you have been posting your next HbA1c should be a lot lower.
Keep up the good work!

mossy77

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
nothing
cheers bluetit had a bit of a spike the other night but its happening at about 8.5 mmol witch doctor says i might have a sensativity to it as the sensations im getting usaly happen in high levels if that makes sense to u

Reactions: 3 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
cheers bluetit had a bit of a spike the other night but its happening at about 8.5 mmol witch doctor says i might have a sensativity to it as the sensations im getting usaly happen in high levels if that makes sense to u

It does.
We have a few forum members who say that they can accurately judge when their BG gets too high, by changes in their neuropathy sensations.

Reactions: 4 people

mossy77

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
nothing
cheers brunneria im quite happy now all these feelings are being put to bed bit disapointed that the doctor never give me a machine when the hospital told me to ask for one so bought my own accu check mobile now the doctor wont prescribe the cassettes for it so i have a normal code free one now if that means anything lol

Reactions: 4 people

mossy77

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
nothing
also that,s weird just took my blood sugar test only had a nibble to eat before going docs this morning on some seed stuff and its 9.2 thought id check it as getting that burning sensation again maddness

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
That is what happened to me. My nurse gave me an Accu Chek Mobile (after I nagged her) but no prescription for replacement cassettes, so I ended up getting a Codefree. I keep my Accu Chek as a spare.

Reactions: 2 people

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
also that,s weird just took my blood sugar test only had a nibble to eat before going docs this morning on some seed stuff and its 9.2 thought id check it as getting that burning sensation again maddness

That is probably a liver dump because your tummy is empty, and your liver is dumping its own glucose to stop you starving.

mossy77

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
nothing
ahhh i see lol god loads to remember so should i eat or not the burning is not as bad as if ive eat something shouldnt off but very mild if makes sense