First HbA1c since diagnosis

Shem S

I want to say thank you to every single person who has helped, advised, supported & encouraged me since I joined the forum.

In 8 weeks, my HbA1c has reduced from 78 to 58.

Feel like all of the hard work I’ve done to go LCHF is working. It could, of course, be the metformin but I’m going to claim the victory.

Reactions: Prem51
M

Member496333

Very well done! But don’t forget you’ve done all the hard work, forum members and Metformin help a little but diet is the key and your sticking to it :)

Absolutely agree. Part of the achievement is making all the right moves, gathering the necessary information and building the toolbox. Certainly Metformin will have helped, but it doesn’t do the work on its own.

Keep up the great work OP. There’s still room for improvement, and in the fullness of time you may even be able to completely get off the meds. Whatever you achieve, don’t lose sight of the fact that you achieved it.

BigIain

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Carbs
I want to say thank you to every single person who has helped, advised, supported & encouraged me since I joined the forum.

Feel like all of the hard work I’ve done to go LCHF is working. It could, of course, be the metformin but I’m going to claim the victory.
Fantastic work! Keep it up that is just amazing well done you.

Reactions: Shem S and Prem51

BigIain

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Carbs

Fantastic work! Keep it up that is just amazing well done you.