Forgive Me, For I Have Sinned (Low-Carb)

Grateful

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Normal service is resumed.

I also skipped my daily walk yesterday for the first time since the diagnosis. I mean, this is just plain debauchery, no two ways about it.

Grateful

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
oh, i just realized its still under moderation. still, a newbie, i got so much to learn.

@croc22056: Thank you for using the other sub-forum -- that is where these research matters should be.

I suggest you avoid posting here, in this thread, which is devoted to more sinful matters.

You are in Bangladesh I think. Allah ysalmak.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Now there is sinning and then there is SINNING, for me last night the sin was lamb pathia, peshwari naan and keema rice and a small lager.

Confíteor Deo omnipoténti
et vobis, fratres,
quia peccávi nimis
cogitatióne, verbo,
ópere et omissióne:
mea culpa, mea culpa,
mea máxima culpa.
Ideo precor beátam Maríam semper vírginem,
omnes angelos et sanctos,
et vos, fratres,
oráre pro me ad Dóminum Deum nostrum
For me it was a Jumbo battered cod and chips, followed by half a slab of fruit and nut choccie. Naughty but nice, oh so nice.... My Pre/ 2hrPP/ 4hrPP = 4.4 /6.1 /5,3 mmol/l. Not bad and way better than I used to be last year. I really expected to get a full frontal lightning bolt for that transgression. My gosh I have forgotten all my Latin, Think it reads thought word and deed in the middle, and that Mary will always be a virgin (eternal?). curious turn of phrase used there.`

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh I only have a minute amount of carbs when I get back and sort out the dinner - the folk club is from 3 to 6 on a Sunday, during the winter - once the hour changes we have candles on the tables and it makes a nice atmosphere.
We have a freezer full of meat so I do a proper dinner several times a week - we look very well on it. Meeting with old acquaintances these days is rather startling - they look so old and grey and we seem to be wearing very well.

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
The official translation - though I got most of it - which is puzzling as I have only used Latin in my study of Biology, mostly Botany - maybe I have been watching too many episodes of Father Brown. I prefer the translation - with sins of commission and omission - as done by myself - the translation, that is not the sinning.

I confess to almighty God
and to you, my brothers and sisters,
that I have greatly sinned,
in my thoughts and in my words,
in what I have done and in what I have failed to do,
through my fault, through my fault,
through my most grievous fault;
therefore I ask blessed Mary ever-Virgin,
all the Angels and Saints,
and you, my brothers and sisters,
to pray for me to the Lord our God

Reactions: Grumpy ole thing

Grateful

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Four pints of IPA beer. Feeble excuse: huge turnaround in business life, probably the end of a six-month disastrous sales slump. But then there is always an excuse, isn't there?