Forum ghosts

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
i tell myself I'm leaving the forum at least 10 times a week after reading something i didnt like, then I'm back, i can't wait until this addiction ends as i don't really like anyone on the forum anyway, i needs to attend forums anonamous (and spelling classes) your all terrible people, i may try a NFHF diet

;)
Noooo! Don't go Andy12345. We need you

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
there was definitely some entertainment value in this thread but ohhh no, you all had to go and spoil it, being all mushy and icky, this will cause problems at home, someone needs to fulfil my bloodlust

Reactions: 9 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
To me, it's not the pages and pages of statistics and different types of charts, or percentages that count, as it can be bewildering and baffling to some, but just someone to say,' I'm sorry you are feeling down, sad,hurt or confused' it's the small things that matter the most, like a virtual hug or a small suggestion that can go such a long way :)

Reactions: 6 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
there was definitely some entertainment value in this thread but ohhh no, you all had to go and spoil it, being all mushy and icky, this will cause problems at home, someone needs to fulfil my bloodlust

Have a word with the wife Andy lol

Reactions: 3 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
ill have to beat the kids, the wife hits me back......or first :blackeye:

Disclaimer: yes that was a joke

Reactions: 13 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Arrrrr thank you RRB ....but it is you who I think of as a very nice member and person , and you were missed by many when you were away. It is really nice to have you back here :) xxx

Bless you Kat x
I am feeling a bit gooey and mushy today x

Reactions: 2 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Eastenders or strictly.....off for my knife wrist slashing time
Nah, just do the Jamrox challenge, aka 'a new you in 42' thread. Even if you can't be bothered with the exercise you will be entertained reading the thread.

popsy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Crowds of people, my idea of hell would be a huge gathering of any sort!

Heights, scare me to death!
Liars, cheats. poseurs, any kind of violence, thieves and people who take advantage of others.

The way the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

Global warming, the melting ice caps, whaling..I mean what for?!

Cruelty

Having to give up my eat everything philosophy..and I really really dislike consequences.
Odd I should find this thread. First diagnosed this forum was the first thing I logged onto every morning but I have drifted a bit. I have a rotten cold, was away a couple of weeks ago and have just got out of the habit. It's the middle of the night here, this cold is keeping me awake and I logged in to you lot, now I am wondering what on earth I have been playing at! This forum grounds me in a way that nothing else in my life does and it's simply because you all know exactly what I mean when I make some statement that any non-diabetic wouldn't have a clue about.....AND you don't give me funny looks either...at least I don't think you do, errrrr you don't do you? o_O

Like @Kat100 says, it's like having a huge community of friends and sorry Andy, but here's a big group hug to us all! :happy:

xxxxx

Reactions: 6 people

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Please Mo dont encourage Andy you know what happens when you encourage strays You never get rid of them;)
I have been here since I was DX in 2009 and I still think it is a very helpful forum despite 1 or 2 trolls along the way and I love the humour even if some of you dont understand my rather weird humour
CAROL

Reactions: 3 people